Play-off SF Leg 2: Derby County v Brighton & Hove Albion

CumbrianRam

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try wigan88.blogspot. that dude has uploaded the first leg, albeit disappointingly not the second. it's a great site, though. if anyone has the skinny on where to download the second leg, i'd appreciate it. i have derby player, but the quality on the site is so mehhhh. could they not invest in some decent cameras??? or is it the flah system. i don't know.

in regard to granty, his saves were oddly good. rather than spilling or tipping wide, he had his body positioned so well that he absorbed two decents efforts from andrews and lualua. he really has matured tremendously under eric steele.

Football is about memories. One of many highlights was the South Stand in second half inviting the West Stand to give 'us a song'. The memory was, from sitting high up in East Stand ,seeing oodles of fans across both upper and lower tiers in the WS standing up and giving it absolute everything followed by the whole ground raucously joining in. West Stand aficionados, take a bow!

Hats off too, to the East Stand. More than played their part.

Glad you liked it ,had no voice left on Monday

try wigan88.blogspot. that dude has uploaded the first leg, albeit disappointingly not the second. it's a great site, though. if anyone has the skinny on where to download the second leg, i'd appreciate it. i have derby player, but the quality on the site is so mehhhh. could they not invest in some decent cameras??? or is it the flah system. i don't know.

I will be able to get the full 90 but it'll only be the one from Rams Player once it's up.

Archived