Brighton

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were in a great position going into this, Brighton fielded their full strength squad today who had to give a lot to come from behind to beat forest whereas half our first team were out resting, the likes of Thorne, Martin, Bryson, Bucko, Ward and Russell will be fresh, fired up and it's a mouthwatering thought! I for one can't wait and can honestly see us turning them over away and at home. Come on you Rams!!

On form......

Derby are 1st unbeaten in 6, goal diff +9

Brighton 2nd also unbeaten in 6, also +9

Qpr 10th won 3 lost 2, goal diff +2

Wigan 17th won 2 lost 4, goal diff -2

So derby v brighton is the top two on form.....not easy

Great news that Brighton made it.

They will be riding on the crest of a wave however after creeping into that final spot.

Awful times here in Japan for those play off games. The first kicks off at 03:45 and the second leg kicks off at 01:15.

its still probably easier to get from japan and back than derby to brighton. Is it actually possible using public transport unless you wait for the following morning?

On form......

Derby are 1st unbeaten in 6, goal diff +9

Brighton 2nd also unbeaten in 6, also +9

Qpr 10th won 3 lost 2, goal diff +2

Wigan 17th won 2 lost 4, goal diff -2

So derby v brighton is the top two on form.....not easy

Brightons goal difference in last 6 games was boosted by 4 at Foxes who had just been out celebrating

promotion ?

Derby last 4 games 10 pts 3wins 1 draw

Brighton last 4 games 8 pts 2 wins 2 draws

But I agree it won't be easy the playoffs are tense.

Having sat through the home games I can assure you they have been dire - flattering 4-1 away win against a hungover Leicester team the highlight. But as has been said its a lottery now !

And I sat through Brighton's 3-1 win against a not-hungover City team at the Amex - my only effin' game of the season!

Part of me is hoping that the Rams beat Brighton and gets promoted, but I'd also quite like Brighton to go up, so I have a chance of going back to the Amex: I want to see City win there before I die!

And I sat through Brighton's 3-1 win against a not-hungover City team at the Amex - my only effin' game of the season!

Part of me is hoping that the Rams beat Brighton and gets promoted, but I'd also quite like Brighton to go up, so I have a chance of going back to the Amex: I want to see City win there before I die!

Typical Lesta fan, been to 1 game, fill the ground when you're winning etc, we don't care, there's only one East Midlands Derby etc etc

Think we will wear the red throughout the playoff campaign ...... Apart from next Sunday!

Can't wait, got my ticket.

Knew I should have forked out for away membership for me and the missus. I'm on tenterhooks wondering whether I'll be able to get match tickets tomorrow - I've booked (and paid for) my hotel already.

I'm erring on the side of caution with this one people, can't get complacent here and pretty sure the players won't. Brighton will come out scrapping - we have to scrap harder.

If ever there was a time to really go for it, it's now.

Up the Victorious Rams.

The nightmare one for me living in Brighton, with Brighton born sons who support the Albion! Having been to the Amex a few times this season I think we can beat the seagulls who have flattered to deceive this season...

Could get tickets in the 'home' end but not sure I could take the tension or keep quiet!

Anyone else in Brighton to link up with?

COYR

Typical Lesta fan, been to 1 game, fill the ground when you're winning etc, we don't care, there's only one East Midlands Derby etc etc

Yes, I know. Plastic fans and all that. Problem is that Ryanair have really cut down on flights over the winter, and those that remain are often expensive. I only managed the Brighton match because I had meeting to go to in London, but even so I had to fly over the Wednesday before, then back here the following Tuesday. I even had a ticket for yesterday, but had to give it up because of problems with visitors to our B&B plus rellies arriving.

Given our likely Premier League ticket prices, I'll probably only go to one match next season as well - just need to organise a second mortgage to pay for it.

Archived