Brighton

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must admit I wanted them over Reading, just because we've got the record against them. They thrive on possession so no anti-football sh*te like we could have got with some other teams, which really gives us a massive advantage. 

It'll be a good two games for neutrals.

They play a possession game but aren't really that forceful I don't think? Closer to our Clough early season displays in recent years than McClaren's minimal touch once you cross the halfway line style??

Pretty to watch but quite pedestrian.

If we don't beat these over 2 legs then it'll be a bit of a let down. Sounds arrogant because we aren't miles better than anyone. But we are favourites. We have the home advantage for the second leg.

Let's hope they try to keep it nice and slow and tight. Not 100mph with plenty of diagonals to Ulloa.

I'm OK with Brighton. I've thought about the whole 'who do you want in the playoffs' question a bit lately, and I came to the conclusion that I'm not that bothered - if you want to go up you have to beat 2 out of the other 3 teams as it is, and the one you don't play is probably not as good as the one who knocks them out to reach the final anyway.

As they say, if you want to be the best you've got to beat the best.

Whatever happens.... I'm proud to be a Ram and it's been amazing what has happened this season. Think I remarked very early on I started to fall out of love with football, how stupid was I!

Can't wait!

Archived