Brighton

Agree with MafiaRam, obviously I want us to go up, but I won't be too choked if we don't. It's been a top season. Top scorers, record points, smashed florist, gave Chelsea a game in the cup. From now on, whatever happens is cool.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news that Brighton made it.

They will be riding on the crest of a wave however after creeping into that final spot.

Awful times here in Japan for those play off games. The first kicks off at 03:45 and the second leg kicks off at 01:15.

General consensus amongst Brighton fans is "How the f**k did we make the playoffs?!" . Their recent performances have been pretty dire with Ulloa the only goal threat. Lots of possession football bit bit toothless up front.

That's the opinion I'd formed after we beat them at the iPro. I was asked last night who I wanted to finish 6th and I said Brighton. I don't think they've got the weapons to hurt us that often - but who knows? Lottery innit.

Whatever happens.... I'm proud to be a Ram and it's been amazing what has happened this season. Think I remarked very early on I started to fall out of love with football, how stupid was I!

Can't wait!

Couldn't agree more.  Whether we come through the playoffs and go up, or fall at either hurdle, I'm extremely proud of the whole club this season.  It's a fantastic achievement to reach this number of points, and when you look at it we've actually been slightly unfortunate this year in that we happen to have hit form in a season where there were two teams way out in front.  Ordinarily a points return of 85 would have been more than enough to see us promoted, but there we are.

We've played some lovely football this season, scored lots of goals, been exciting to watch and we've been more than a match for most sides.  I've loved it. YOU RAMS!

Good footballing side vs good footballing side.

The two legs will be good games to watch, and I fancy us to beat em. And if we lose, we lost to a team playing the right way and I can take that. Rather that than be kicked off the pitch by those thugs at Wigan for 180+ minutes.

Plus we've done the double on them this season. Couldn't have asked for a better opposition.

Well we've done the double over them however, the away win was 45 games ago, and the home win was one of the worst games I've witnessed in years. I think both games will be tight and we'll scrape through by one goal.

Archived