Possible new kit

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer these Kappa kits over Adidas anytime.

Agree. Although I do like the yellow Adidas kit (wearing it right now)...also the Argentinian shirt is a favourite (both third kits..coincidence?)

The Joma kits were my least favourite. Not in terms of 'look'; the navy and yellow Joma kit is right up there with the EDS kits (especially the yellow one). But they've fallen apart like nothing else. Look like a hobo wearing them.

And the Pedigree stick ons were unwashable on the Errea kits.

I'd have bought one of those maroon shirts if it didn't have Buy Mobiles on the front, nice shirt that.

No chance of that. Being almost 1% identical to Forests kit I refuse to buy it. It's brought us nothing but bad luck all season!!!!

No chance of that. Being almost 1% identical to Forests kit I refuse to buy it. It's brought us nothing but bad luck all season!!!!

Are you joking? It's been the opposite, the Maroon kit has been a very lucky while the rams been wearing it.. I'm sure we have won most our games wearing it. It should stay!!

I'm not sure if I would want umbro, it be very plain which I wouldn't like.

I really like these season kappa shirts with the black strip and away kit!

Maybe theres some clause in the contract to do with if we go up? Like a renegotiation of the contract

Didn't we cut Jomas deal short went we went up?

It would make sense to have a break clause on promotion because the deal would be worth more if we are in the premiership.

Are you joking? It's been the opposite, the Maroon kit has been a very lucky while the rams been wearing it.. I'm sure we have won most our games wearing it. It should stay!!

I'm not sure if I would want umbro, it be very plain which I wouldn't like.

I really like these season kappa shirts with the black strip and away kit!

Fear not I was being sarcastic towards the 1000s who wouldn't stop moaning about it...

Archived