Possible new kit

As if we've not got anything else to think about!!

This link shows a new Kappa kit for Borussia Monchengladbach. Take off the stripes on the front and replace the badges and you have a top top Rams shirt there. Just leave the panels on the shoulders and trim on the arms.

Would look excellent in the EPL.

Anyone any good on Photoshop?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/14/15-Kits/borussia-monchengladbach-2014-2015-kappa-home-football-shirt-kit.html

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Kappa kits and the fact we have our own unique identity.

Rather that than having the cookie cutter Adidas kit in Derby colours, just like every other non-Prem club.

That said, the stripe across the back is and will always be a stupid idea.

Why not open up kit design to the fans? Plenty of great (and not so great) mockups get put up on here every year.

I would much sooner have some sort of competition where we all vote on fans' designs rather than some guy in a suit who has nothing to do with Derby getting paid thousands to do it...

Why do we always release them so late?? I can remember some clubs playing their last games of the season in next years kits.

The clubs must be losing valuable selling time.

Forest release theirs in about October - and I don't mean the previous year. Surprised their players aren't asked to play 'shitts v skins'.

Edit….

Best….typo….ever

Why do we always release them so late?? I can remember some clubs playing their last games of the season in next years kits.

The clubs must be losing valuable selling time.

We're actually a whole season early every time. Other clubs can't keep up.

Honest question. Those of you who have had bits of sponsors come off do you

A) drive or wear seat belts in cars travelling to games

B) often wear your shirt in the way to games without something on top of it

If yes to both then next time your in your car with your shirt on look down at where the seat belt crosses the sponsor.

I'm not sure if Kappa don't put the sponsors name on, normally is done after the shirts have been shipped over here.

I still have a couple of unworn old shirts given to me by the company who used to do it.

I took my nephew to game recently, he had no letters left on his shirt, yes he loves wearing it, but I often wonder if it would be better having the sponsor name screen printed on at source, think the old orange Patrick kit had this done.....probably wrong though ?

Archived