Ticket priority for home leg of Play Offs

HeyHudson

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone clear on Thursdays ticket group? Says on the website 10am may 1st ... ticket packs, those that have purchased 4 or more tickets AND those that purchased a Watford ticket. I presume that mmeans those satisfying ANY of those criteria ... Not ALL .... Or 1 AND 3 ... Or 2 AND 3 ??

Anyone clear on Thursdays ticket group? Says on the website 10am may 1st ... ticket packs, those that have purchased 4 or more tickets AND those that purchased a Watford ticket. I presume that mmeans those satisfying ANY of those criteria ... Not ALL .... Or 1 AND 3 ... Or 2 AND 3 ??

If you meet any of the three criteria you'll be able to get a ticket.

Digonex Ticket Office Opening Times – Monday to Saturday - 9am to 7pm, Sundays - 10am to 4pm. Telephone and counter sales will be available during Digonex Ticket Office opening times. Online sales will be available 24 hours a day.
Read more at http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/play-off-ticket-prices-announced-230414-1506139.aspx#lMqmh6fRWTGxmbOy.99

cheers , mo55y..

:D 

Have my tickets for this, no problem. On a related note, and without errm.................getting ahead of meself. It says on the Wembley site, that tickets for the final are sold via the two clubs. Do you think this is correct? I hope it is, rather than a free for all through ticketmaster or seetickets. 

Jürgen Schellschmidt · Makarenko-Oberschule Plessa
We are 4 people from Germany and this weekend in London. How do we get tickets for the game?
Reply ·   · 1 · January 31 at 2:10am
  • 1800437_671297372913169_1363043244_t
    Wembley Stadium
    It will be tough as general admission tickets are sold via the clubs involved in the game to their season ticket holders and members.
    Reply ·   · 1 · February 3 at 7:14am

• 10176256_500655746724258_480475580079526
    Adam Stuart
    Wembley Stadium How many tickets does each competing club get?
    Reply ·   · 1 · February 17 at 8:49pm

• 1800437_671297372913169_1363043244_t
    Wembley Stadium
    Adam Stuart The Football League make this decision and will only confirm this once both finalists are known

WTF after spending the last 25 minutes on hold I cant get tickets

I have 3 season tickets and my understanding was that I can get 3 tickets more tickets today (6 total as I already have my 3)

(before anyone starts the missus wants to come and its my mates bday so 2 are for him)

Apparently cant get them as I didnt buy an additional ticket for the watford game???

is this right and have I Just totally wasted my time lol, the bloke didnt seem to have a clue and he sounded like he was from cider country!!

Not sure how it can be unfair.

Season ticket holders have thier own seats guaranteed - makes perfect sense.

Family, freinds etc.. who never normally go to matches can get tickets in the general 

sale period if any are left over.

Today's sales are for folks who for whatever reason choose not to get a season 

ticket, but have spent some money on tickets this season. I think the "purchase

of a Watford ticket" as a qualifier for this is a bit lame - but that's the rule.

I personally do not get a season ticket as I can't make it to quite a lot of home games,

but I still spend plenty of my hard earned watching the lads.

I have been to 10 games at the iPro and 8 away games this season and I

welcome this period where I and others like me can take priority over those who

don't normally attend.

Just hope if we get to the final the same sort of logic is applied.

p.s. looking forward to seeing the 11th win on the bounce over the dirties this Saturday ;)

Not sure how it can be unfair.

Season ticket holders have thier own seats guaranteed - makes perfect sense.

Family, freinds etc.. who never normally go to matches can get tickets in the general 

sale period if any are left over.

Today's sales are for folks who for whatever reason choose not to get a season 

ticket, but have spent some money on tickets this season. I think the "purchase

of a Watford ticket" as a qualifier for this is a bit lame - but that's the rule.

I personally do not get a season ticket as I can't make it to quite a lot of home games,

but I still spend plenty of my hard earned watching the lads.

I have been to 10 games at the iPro and 8 away games this season and I

welcome this period where I and others like me can take priority over those who

don't normally attend.

Just hope if we get to the final the same sort of logic is applied.

p.s. looking forward to seeing the 11th win on the bounce over the dirties this Saturday ;)

Good post and its right you should get priority over season ticket holders who want to bring mates..

Think the way they have done it it pretty fair, very glad for myself as I don't have a season ticket but managed to get one due to the amount of games I've been too. 

But what is slightly annoying is that every time I've purchased tickets I go with my dad, but you can only buy 1 ticket per customer number. So looks like he is missing out, unless he gets one in general sale, but then wont have a chance of sitting with me. :/

Think the way they have done it it pretty fair, very glad for myself as I don't have a season ticket but managed to get one due to the amount of games I've been too. 

But what is slightly annoying is that every time I've purchased tickets I go with my dad, but you can only buy 1 ticket per customer number. So looks like he is missing out, unless he gets one in general sale, but then wont have a chance of sitting with me. :/

I asked them to look at my purchase history, I always used just my customer number to by tickets but for every game I always bought minimum of two and sometimes three or four.

They were happy to sell me three tickets based on my purchase history, so you should have been treated the same way - give them a try mate.

Archived