Doncaster Rovers v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doncaster 1 derby 3

martin FRGS

Hello guys this is my first post 

I am from india and a chelsea fan . started following derby county coz of bamford and now felt in love with it .

Welcome anjyot to a real proper football club, some might say any yacht will do, but when it comes to football, Derby County Football Club is the club to support, so do yourself a favour and leave the blues behind. We Are Derby, Super Derby, We Are Derby Super Rams.

The next train to Doncaster is on platform 3.

Aberdeenshire Rams are watching this one in The Banks of Ury pub in Inverurie, if anyone is in the area please come and join us.

We are unbeaten in this pub, so far a draw with Q.P.R, a win against Q.P.R. The jukebox will be blasting out Billy Bragg, The Clash, The Wedding Present, The Undertones, Buzzcocks, and the like, I will be enjoying a few drinks to celebrate the birth of another Ram, my wonderful second little boy who was born last week.

I was out for lunch with family yesterday at a garden centre in Banchory, and it had a wishing water fountain, so I gave my boy a coin, and told him to make a wish without any prompting. I asked what he wished for and he replied "I wished that the rams, would win all their games forever and ever daddy, because that was what I was just thinking"........Happy Days.

The next train to Doncaster is on platform 3.

Aberdeenshire Rams are watching this one in The Banks of Ury pub in Inverurie, if anyone is in the area please come and join us.

We are unbeaten in this pub, so far a draw with Q.P.R, a win against Q.P.R. The jukebox will be blasting out Billy Bragg, The Clash, The Wedding Present, The Undertones, Buzzcocks, and the like, I will be enjoying a few drinks to celebrate the birth of another Ram, my wonderful second little boy who was born last week.

I was out for lunch with family yesterday at a garden centre in Banchory, and it had a wishing water fountain, so I gave my boy a coin, and told him to make a wish without any prompting. I asked what he wished for and he replied "I wished that the rams, would win all their games forever and ever daddy, because that was what I was just thinking"........Happy Days.

Brilliant, congratulations - and a 1-week-old who can elucidate your own thoughts so eloquently.  ;)

Archived