The play offs are going to be tense.

Curtains

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is anyones. Everyones form seems to be up and down at the moment. QPR are awful away from home, Reading are awful at home and us and Wigan are inconsistent as off late.

We shouldnt be scared off any of them though, theres a reason why we are 3rd. Remember what happened last time we finished 3rd 

current form;

Derby and QPR both won 4 out the last 10

Bournemouth won 8 out the last 10

I can see froggg inviting us all down to his neck o'the woods early May.....mind you, it'd be a night match so he'd have to put us up.

Forum party at frogggs!!!!!! You're all invited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice the Championship Play Off Final on Sat 24th May is the same day as the Champions League Final held this year in Benfica. Does that mean a 3pm kick off for us, no messing about with extra time and pens because we all want to get straight to the boozer and celebrate whilst watching the Champions League Final whilst having a smile and having a good old sing a long of some classic tunes?

On season results we would beat QPR, Wigan, Brighton and Bournemouth as well as Forest (if u really see them as contenders) over two legs. I'd be wary of Bournemouth as they are on fire, Reading as we are pants against them most of the time, QPR because of their squad and Wigan for a similar reason. So all in all, yup, they will be a tense affair!

Pointless post, over and out!

I'd take Bournemouth now. We'd outscore them.

I'd rather us avoid Wigan and Reading... I'd take a Bournemouth/Ipswich in 6th and then QPR in the final.

The top threr playoff positions all look secure so I want either us or Wigan to finish 3rd and Reading to drop out.

Derby

QPR

Wigan

Bournemouth/Ipswich/Brighton

Then Derby 2-0 QPR in the final.

I'd take Bournemouth now. We'd outscore them.

I'd rather us avoid Wigan and Reading... I'd take a Bournemouth/Ipswich in 6th and then QPR in the final.

The top threr playoff positions all look secure so I want either us or Wigan to finish 3rd and Reading to drop out.

Derby

QPR

Wigan

Bournemouth/Ipswich/Brighton

Then Derby 2-0 QPR in the final.

Looks the best option .

Bournemouth would be a good 2 leg tie.

But the whole thing looks difficult !

I suppose we will be favourites.

Archived