The play offs are going to be tense.

Curtains

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same response applies - think we may have a joker in our midst or he is really really young

And dashingly handsome too, no doubt.

I'd take Bournemouth now. We'd outscore them.

I'd rather us avoid Wigan and Reading... I'd take a Bournemouth/Ipswich in 6th and then QPR in the final.

The top threr playoff positions all look secure so I want either us or Wigan to finish 3rd and Reading to drop out.

Derby

QPR

Wigan

Bournemouth/Ipswich/Brighton

Then Derby 2-0 QPR in the final.

Why Reading Bris.. I can see Wigan posing muscular problems but Reading for me are not good enough or smart enough over 2 legs.

Prefer QPR or Wigan ( if) we have to play them at Wembley. If we stick to our game plan, stretch them and play around them then they would both tire.

Ipswich..no thanks. I dont think they are better than us but McCarthy has a knack does he not!

You lot should walk it, QPR are disgustingly bad. Reading are pretty poor too and wouldn't be surprised to see them drop out.

Between yourselves and Wigan and from what I've seen this season, you lot should be fine!!! 

Best of Luck.

Thanks Burnley. Good luck to you guys too. Had a great season which to be fair most of us never saw coming. Also many of us have said since Jan that you would drop off.. So fair play. You are up there on merit.

You lot should walk it, QPR are disgustingly bad. Reading are pretty poor too and wouldn't be surprised to see them drop out.

Between yourselves and Wigan and from what I've seen this season, you lot should be fine!!! 

Best of Luck.

Is there only me reading this as "good luck in the play-offs, because if you're in the play-offs, we've finished second"?

anyone secretly hoping forest will do over qpr tomorrow? 

no, me neither  :ph34r:

Complete the following well-known phrase or saying...

"Pick that one out Crossley……."

Not a chance!!!

IPRO will be bouncing in playoff Semi Final .

Used to be. Oooohhhhh Tommy Johnson oooooohhhh Tommy Johnson

Why not

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhh Craig Bryson

oooooohhhhhh Craig Bryson. Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh Craig Bryson.

It never used to be ooooh tommy Johnson. It was oooohhh bobby bobby....(who wasn't in any play offs)

Or

Super super tom super tommy Johnson. (Who didn't win us a play off)

It never used to be ooooh tommy Johnson. It was oooohhh bobby bobby....(who wasn't in any play offs)

Or

Super super tom super tommy Johnson. (Who didn't win us a play off)

it was oooohhh Bobby bobby ...........

.........Bobby bobby bobby Bobby Davison. Repeated over and over again.

But we used sing oooohhh Tommy Johnson ooohhhh Tommy Johnson for sure and he scored in the playoff final and then disaster as Paul Williams let the ball through his legs on the line. The John Harkes miss still haunts me.

What about singing Bryson du du du Bryson du du du Bryson du du du repeated on and on with a horn helping the du du du .

Where's all the old chants gone !

But we used sing oooohhh Tommy Johnson ooohhhh Tommy Johnson for sure and he scored in the playoff final and then disaster as Paul Williams let the ball through his legs on the line. The John Harkes miss still haunts me.

What about singing Bryson du du du Bryson du du du Bryson du du du repeated on and on with a horn helping the du du du .

Where's all the old chants gone !

I've no idea how you managed to misremember that!

Archived