2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As sad hurt say this we got robbed at turth moore and cost us 2nd place and well done burnley for flukeing 2nd place away from us 2nd highest league scores is derby.

You've got more front than Brighton. Burnley were better than us over a season. Deal with it, good luck to them. 

Well done Sean Dyche! Pleased for Burnley, ignore this guy.

Im not pleased for burnley, would rather we were going up automatically. Table does not Lie and they gave been the second best team in this league by a distance over the season.

But pleased for them? Not for me.

Give it a rest B4 you are sounding really silly.

Burnley are the second best team in this league, they have only lost 5 games this season in the league....5 games...of course they deserve to go up...

We will be joining them soon enough don't you worry yourself.

B4, I love your enthusiasm for our club and enjoy reading what you post more often than not but you are making yourself look a bit daft with your stance over Burnley's deserved promotion.

They are not a cheating little side, they are second on merit, let it go mate.

Good luck next season you Clarets that come on this fine forum. :)  

To be fair, we can bemoan the points we might have got from games like Birmingham and Ipswich. But 8 pts is still a mighty gap. An extra point from Ipswich, an extra 2 from Birmingham. Even if our loss against Burnley had been a draw, that's a swing of 3 pts. So that's only 6pts there.

Yes there are other games where we could and should have got more points, but there are also games where we probably rode our luck to get the points we did.

So we coulda, woulda, shoulda, but would we really have made up 8pts. It could be less than 8 by the end of the season, but probably not.

I'm not happy for Burnley though. There's too clarets on this forum and I'm not going to kiss there arse. I'd support them in the play offs, if we got autos, rather then than QPR or Wigan. But I'm not going to start sucking them off now. Who the **** are Burnley?! A shitty little club that would be nowhere near my perfect premier league. Just another Wigan, taking a place up that should be filled by a proper club.

Fair play for how they've done it, but it's not like they've had no money. They've still been on parachute payments, and made a **** load from selling players. They've done alright for themselves, little Burnley. I still maintain that, of all the contenders, all the **** we've gone through over the last few seasons, the way we've built everything back up from the brink, and the exciting brand of football we play, we are very much deserving of a place in the 'promised land'.

Bring on the play offs, we'll **** me right up. Then Burnley and Leicester can doubtless continue to be our bogey teams next season. Something to look forward to.

Archived