2nd is back on !!!!!???

jimbobram

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't see why we can't get 2nd with their fixtures, room for a draw and playing 3 teams fighting for a play off place

Look at Ipswich today though lost 3-1 at Watford and Reading yesterday lost 3-0 at Wigan. Burnley have them both after Wigan.

Burnley will do it easy IMO

look at Ipswich today though lost 3-1 at Watford and Reading yesterday lost 3-0 at Wigan. Burnley have them both after Wigan.

Burnley will do it easy.

burnely vs ipswich, ref will be all for burnley in the first half, sending off ipswich players for slipping, mick mcarthy will eat the refs face at half time, ipswich will dominate second half, get given free kicks for nothing, score from them, and from corner kicks in the last minute when burnley get complacent and think they are going up...

Who cares if we get second? If we don't then we'll be going up at Wembley........ :ph34r:

Champions get a trophy, Wembley winners get a trophy and a day at Wembley. Second get fook all.

That's what I sai earlier in the season. 2nd is the least glamorous way of going up.

Saying that, I would prefer 2nd until winning at Wembley.

Isn't it fecking great that with 3 matches to go, we are guaranteed a play off spot, there is still an outside chance of getting 2nd and all injured players are coming back?

I don't see why we should fear anyone.

Let's just go out to win the last three games and enjoy whatever happens.

Archived