Burnley v Derby County

sage

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-3 and our best performance of the season

FGS Martin

I don't hate Burnley, but lancashire clubs are just seriously hideous - and their kit is foul.

Lots of them seem to be sewn together from small bits of cloth pinched from t'mill after one o' t'crossbeams 'as gone out o'skew on t'treadle.

Dilemma...I'm top of the Prediction table and am generally spot on with the result, rather than the scoreline and FGS...yet I can't see much beyond a Burnley win. So which do I go for?

Sod it...2-1 Burnley (Ings, Vokes, Dawkins (our FGS))

Either way, if I'm wrong I'm wrong.

Dilemma...I'm top of the Prediction table and am generally spot on with the result, rather than the scoreline and FGS...yet I can't see much beyond a Burnley win. So which do I go for?

Catch, I'm 2nd (and don't expect to be believed) but I had the same result and first goal scorer idea. I have to follow my gut instinct. Great minds think alike though. Burnley 2 Derby 1 Dawkins.

Catch, I'm 2nd (and don't expect to be believed) but I had the same result and first goal scorer idea. I have to follow my gut instinct. Great minds think alike though. Burnley 2 Derby 1 Dawkins.

We're deffo gonna lose thanks to this pair of cheats. Are you two Italians?

Read their forum and im quite shocked in all honesty, never expected them to start bleating on like Forest fans.

Anyway, since I couldn't find any post without seeing this unshakeable home record pop up, I thought investigate.

Burnley have won 10 home games. Brilliant. Which I do agree is very good.

However, we've won 9 away games.

That home record doesn't look so impossible now, does it?

Archived