Derby v Bournemouth

sage

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think one of the things that's helped us is that we are very consistent with the starting 11.

They all know their jobs, each other and if they have a bad game they get the chance to put it right. Which they do mostly.

I think Russell is pushing very hard but it seems to me you have to really go some way to dislodge a starter.

Clough used to a bit quicker to punish poor performance and reward good ones.

I can only see injury to Ward getting Russell a game. He'll just have to play a blinder.

7/10's don't get you into our team seems to be the message. You've got to really force a way in.

I like a settled team. You don't need a rest every other week

Russell in for Ward - surly a fully fit Russell is better than a half fit Ward? Even if we want to keep the balance it would be ludicrous to not start Russell who seems sharp and Hungary for a chance

Throne in for Eustace - mainly so Eustace doesn't get suspended for the Burnley game, could change the game in Burnleys favor if we have Thorne playing his first game in the team so play him tomorrow and keep Eustace fit for Burnley

Hendrick in for Bryson - similar to the first one...Bryson is essential the team but if he isn't fit then it's worth playing Hendrick and give him a chance to shine again and with Bournemouth not the most physical team he could boss the midfield

If these changes happen and we start brightly then fingers crossed for 3 big points

3-1 Derby FGS Russell

Russell in for Ward - surly a fully fit Russell is better than a half fit Ward? Even if we want to keep the balance it would be ludicrous to not start Russell who seems sharp and Hungary for a chance

Throne in for Eustace - mainly so Eustace doesn't get suspended for the Burnley game, could change the game in Burnleys favor if we have Thorne playing his first game in the team so play him tomorrow and keep Eustace fit for Burnley

Hendrick in for Bryson - similar to the first one...Bryson is essential the team but if he isn't fit then it's worth playing Hendrick and give him a chance to shine again and with Bournemouth not the most physical team he could boss the midfield

If these changes happen and we start brightly then fingers crossed for 3 big points

3-1 Derby FGS Russell

Agreed!

Was going to go 3-1 but after the defences performances recently I said 3-0

Archived