Forest Tickets

ramexpat

I booked my flights to the Uk yesterday without looking at the fixture list which i never do, i was p!55ed off until i realised half hour ago when i looked we play the scum that weekend , now im happ as larry (who ever he is) , ive just been on wearederby.com to look at tickets and the game is not mentioned in the ticket section ,,can anyone shed some light on how i can get tickets , tar very much

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed this too, funny that in demand pricing isn't on for this game.....

It will be because of the change in away fan configuration.

No demand pricing for NS normally because its used as benchmark for away fans in SS.

away fans will be moved to SE corner for this one which is comparable to NE corner so no demand pricing for NE corner this game.

It will be because of the change in away fan configuration.

No demand pricing for NS normally because its used as benchmark for away fans in SS.

away fans will be moved to SE corner for this one which is comparable to NE corner so no demand pricing for NE corner this game.

That's fair enough. Forgot totally about away end change.

I thought they were waiting until the 14th Feb, the deadline for when ST holders in SE corner and the East Stand have had there chance to move to another seat. That's what the letter said anyway!!

So how come someone can phone up and book 31 tickets for this game? Unless of course they are all for SE movers

It's not an fa cup weekend.

Just call them, I did last week and purchased 31 of them..!

Im curious on how you did that, i just called tchem and was told only season ticket holders and members can buy tickets now, but only 1 ticket is available per member

Tickets are now on sale for Derby County's local derby clash with Nottingham Forest next month.

Derby yesterday announced the ticket priority dates for one of the most eagerly anticipated East Midlands derby matches for many years.

Steve McClaren’s side will take on Forest on Saturday 22nd March 2014 (12:15pm) at the iPro Stadium - and with both sides currently occupying a top six spot the game is already attracting plenty of interest amongst supporters.

In accordance with Derby’s Demand Based Pricing system, ticket prices for the game start from £24 for Adults, £17 for Senior Citizens, £13.50 for Under 18s and £7 for Under 12s in the Family Area.

From next season Derby fans will be located in the Total Hire & Sales South Stand on a permanent basis, so the Rams will use the Forest game as an opportunity to stage a ‘familiarisation exercise’ for the Police, match stewards and emergency services with the new configuration in place. This will mean that away supporters for this game will be located in the South East Corner of the stadium and as such the entire Total Hire & Sales South Stand will be available for Rams supporters against the Reds.

The ticket priority dates for the game are as follows:

9am on Friday 14th February: Any supporter holding a 2013/2014 Membership can purchase a ticket for themselves, available at strictly one ticket per Membership Holder. This is also available to new 2014/15 Season Ticket Holders but only over the phone * and counter at the Digonex Ticket Office during opening hours. (Rams Squad Members that are non-Season Ticket Holders can also buy a ticket for themselves and an accompanying adult, but can only purchase over the phone * or counter in the Digonex Ticket Office during opening hours.)

9am on Monday 24th February: All 2013/14 Season Ticket Holders, 2013/14 Members and 2014/15 new Season Ticket Holders can purchase as many tickets as they wish for friends and family.

9am on Friday 28th February: All 2013/14 ‘6 or 12’ game plan customers can purchase as many tickets as they wish for themselves, friends and family.

9am on Wednesday 5th March: Any Derby County supporter who has purchased a ticket for any first team match during the 2013/14 season can purchase as many tickets as they wish for themselves, friends and family.

9am on Monday 10th March: Should any tickets remain, they will go on General Sale to fans with a valid customer number only.

Tickets during all periods of sale (except Rams Squad Members) are available 24 hours a day online at WeAreDerby.com - or during Digonex Ticket Office opening hours at the iPro Stadium either over the phone or counter.

Tickets are sold on a first come first served basis and are subject to availability.

Due to limitations on the ticketing website it may appear that this fixture is on General Sale. This is not the case and modifications have been made to the sales process. Please refer to the sale dates in this article or the homepage of WeAreDerby.com only.

* Calls charged at 10p per minute from a standard BT landline, other networks may vary.

** On Sale dates subject to change.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-on-sale-for-forest-1402-1358907.aspx

So, as a ST holder, I can't buy any tickets until 24th Feb?

booooo, ticket office out.

Your season ticket includes the forest game..........mwaarrhh

Archived