Forest Tickets

ramexpat

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys i could really appreciate some help this, so heres my idea , any season ticket holder who can buy me 2 tickets minimal (3 would be perfect) i will not only send you over the cash for the tickets before you buy them so you dont use your own cash, but i will also add 30 quid extra to fund your beer supply for the day as a thankyou 

guys i could really appreciate some help this, so heres my idea , any season ticket holder who can buy me 2 tickets minimal (3 would be perfect) i will not only send you over the cash for the tickets before you buy them so you dont use your own cash, but i will also add 30 quid extra to fund your beer supply for the day as a thankyou

Why not email the ticket office or ring them and buy a membership for £30

Why not email the ticket office or ring them and buy a membership for £30

i did but the lovely Haley who took my call said that only 1 ticket is allowed per member , and that i would have to buy memberships for the other people , so 3 memberships = 90 quid plus ticket prices

i did but the lovely Haley who took my call said that only 1 ticket is allowed per member , and that i would have to buy memberships for the other people , so 3 memberships = 90 quid plus ticket prices

Haley?

Has Clair been sacked?

Reminds me of a guy named Tye who used to work the tills at the TO whenever we went there. Always used to say he was great serving us, a cheerful and helpful guy. Long story short, he's now in a suit in the back, directing the operations and looking generally like he's an important bloke now.

Good on you Tye, you worked hard and got the promotions. Proud of you man. A real great story of ambition and desire and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

We were Tye supporters from the beginning, not one of these glory hunters that popped up recently....

What rubbish am I actually spouting now??

Season ticket holders can't buy any yet either • new Szt holders can only get 1 each too.

From 24th members and season ticket holders can buy as many as they want.

Season ticket holders can't buy any yet either • new Szt holders can only get 1 each too.

From 24th members and season ticket holders can buy as many as they want.

thats why i would appreciate some help from a season ticket holder on here ,, keep my fingers crossed 

Reminds me of a guy named Tye who used to work the tills at the TO whenever we went there. Always used to say he was great serving us, a cheerful and helpful guy. Long story short, he's now in a suit in the back, directing the operations and looking generally like he's an important bloke now.

Good on you Tye, you worked hard and got the promotions. Proud of you man. A real great story of ambition and desire and it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

We were Tye supporters from the beginning, not one of these glory hunters that popped up recently....

What rubbish am I actually spouting now??

You are Tye, and I claim my £5.

thats why i would appreciate some help from a season ticket holder on here ,, keep my fingers crossed

Season ticket holders can't help you until the 24th. Before then it would have to be a new ST holder to help and then you'd need three of them to give up their single seats that they can buy.

If you wait until the 24th you can pay £30 to the club for 1 membership and then buy the three tickets you need on that membership (because the 1 ticket 1 membership rule won't apply) and have priority for the play-offs.

Seasin ticket holders can't help you yet - and I can't think why you'd like to pay £30 to a stranger for no benefit when you could pay it to the club and get priority for playoffs?

Season ticket holders can't help you until the 24th. Before then it would have to be a new ST holder to help and then you'd need three of them to give up their single seats that they can buy.

If you wait until the 24th you can pay £30 to the club for 1 membership and then buy the three tickets you need on that membership (because the 1 ticket 1 membership rule won't apply) and have priority for the play-offs.

Seasin ticket holders can't help you yet - and I can't think why you'd like to pay £30 to a stranger for no benefit when you could pay it to the club and get priority for playoffs?

Jesus how slow am i ,,  i only read the bit on the 24th about season ticket holders, this morning a little more attention to detail goes along way , now its completly understood ,, Cheers Davenport

Archived