George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love it how random fans think they know better than an ex England manager and an ex agent on how to sign a player... Baffling...

England managers signing players? I thought only 'Arry would manage that one!!

That not what MACKWORTH said, which party is telling porkies? Is it today or will it take time and fans need to have patience. I am not having a go but just wondering who is correct as they obviously cant both be.

You base your entire self-esteem upon how you measure up against the (as yet neither proven nor unproven) pissing ability and ITKness of one forum poster, who appeared out of the blue a couple of weeks ago and then disappeared just as quickly, only to reappear yesterday to stir the pot once more?

Trolls love attention, and if they can wind people up in the process, it gives their ego another squirt of air from the pump of life.

That not what MACKWORTH said, which party is telling porkies? Is it today or will it take time and fans need to have patience. I am not having a go but just wondering who is correct as they obviously cant both be.

Is it really that important to be hailed on here as the all knowing baggie? If it is then a very well done to you. You were correct about today not being the signing day (or so it seems).

Now, from your side of the transfer saga what is the current status of things? Clearly something is being discussed as, as someone else said, the two clubs are being too quiet on the subject. Do you expect George to be a Derby player? Do you have any updated news?

I believe what comes out of the club. Nothing else. No disrespect to anyone who does hear info from within the club but I used to get a few dribs and drabs from someone that worked at the club, mainly about targets, half of them didn't even reach a bid and was never discussed by newspapers, so I just listen to the club and take everything with a pinch of salt.

Very true and I agree with you but that would very quickly be reversed with a couple of Premier League starts. A couple of starts against the top five and im sure Rotherham away would not be so appealing.

That all hinges on if you play well though surely? If you are getting battered every week (which I'm not saying you will), he's not going to get the opportunity to put in stand-out performances like he would at Derby.

I think a lot hinges on Irvine. If he can make a few astute signings and create a good mentality within the club then I think Thorne would become more settled.

Archived