George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe Macworth Ram. He softens his predictions and claims he's never guaranteed anything.

Us DCFC fans are falling for Mackworth Ram's perfect grammar and punctuation in his posts which makes him seem reliable and 'ITK'.

If his source is a friend of a player as he claims he isn't exactly gonna have nailed down info is he? Jesus it's always gonna be hit or miss and through the grapevine

If Mackworthram is right i will change my name to James Mackworth, live in Mackworth and eat mackerel for the rest of my life.

*Terms and conditions apply

And have to listen to "return of the Mack" on repeat for eternity whilst wearing a rain mack

A bloke comes on to share with us what he knows... Whether right or wrong it has bought new posters/lurker a to the forum.. It's also opened a debate on here, a few plebs from the trampy side of the midlands have decided to post the 2pence worth n imo been abusive,

But I do for a fact know that bids are on the table and the ball is now in WBA court!!!

So let's not shoot the messenger and have "patience" "he's not been forgotten about"

Macworth has gave the info he has heard, if you decide to take it to the letter then that's up to you. The player he has heard it off maybe isn't correct to the day some things crop up in deals and we all hear chinese wispers at work i guess it could be like that.

If his source is a friend of a player as he claims he isn't exactly gonna have nailed down info is he? Jesus it's always gonna be hit or miss and through the grapevine

Exactly, players know f all about transfers until they are completed.

For the record, the "he's signed..." messages followed by 18 blank lines and "...for a FedEx package/... a supporter's wife's ass/... up for Sky" are my least favorite. 

I even prefer the ones from WBA fans making fools of themselves. 

Just for the record. 

Yesterday MW said,he was signing definitely today, tick tock, tick tock, we are all laughing our ass off at this joke.

All?

There's only 5 West Brom usernames registered on here, and you are three of them.

Archived