George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tick tock, tick tock. Any second now according to MW's posts yesterday he will sign. Oh chinny chinny reckon :p  He seems to have disappeared conveniently as well.. Again I state I like your club but this clown is making you look silly.

Tick tock, tick tock. Any second now according to MW's posts yesterday he will sign. Oh chinny chinny reckon :p  He seems to have disappeared conveniently as well.. Again I state I like your club but this clown is making you look silly.

No, if he was all over the West Brom forum he would be making himself look silly.

Tick tock, tick tock. Any second now according to MW's posts yesterday he will sign. Oh chinny chinny reckon :p He seems to have disappeared conveniently as well.. Again I state I like your club but this clown is making you look silly.

Why are you this bothered? If you're correct what exactly are you expecting from us? A shiny badge? Get a fooking grip youth

Tick tock, tick tock. Any second now according to MW's posts yesterday he will sign. Oh chinny chinny reckon :p He seems to have disappeared conveniently as well.. Again I state I like your club but this clown is making you look silly.

As well as Mackworth another TWO genuine ITKers have said that everything has been sorted and he will sign this week at the latest. Clearly somebody is leaking false information within the club. I don't think he'll sign today but I don't think Macworth's lied either.

I suspect MackworthRam has a job and/or life that prevents him from minute-to-minute postings on a forum. 

Fortunately, none of us (Baggie79 included), are similarly burdened.  :)

Can i change my username to MackworthRamWasGod...

I reckon after the way he was treated before his holiday he posted yesterday on the wind up saying he will sign today, i wouldnt blame him.

But i cant take it anymore, i genuinly am goin insane over this saga...i dont think i care if we dont get him anymore, i just want this thread closed and then we can sign someone!

I think id raise a smile if Paul Thirlwell made a return at this rate.

Can i change my username to MackworthRamWasGod...

I reckon after the way he was treated before his holiday he posted yesterday on the wind up saying he will sign today, i wouldnt blame him.

But i cant take it anymore, i genuinly am goin insane over this saga...i dont think i care if we dont get him anymore, i just want this thread closed and then we can sign someone!

I think id raise a smile if Paul Thirlwell made a return at this rate.

You going insane in the membrane? 

Crackworth really in the know ha ha

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who cares when he signs, the fact is, he WILL sign as he would sooner play for us than you.

Gettin boring now with all these baggies comin on, must be ***** over their neck of the woods if all they got to do is come on here.

Archived