George Thorne

North_Stand_Ram

For the record, the "he's signed..." messages followed by 18 blank lines and "...for a FedEx package/... a supporter's wife's ass/... up for Sky" are my least favorite.

I even prefer the ones from WBA fans making fools of themselves.

Just for the record.

He's just signed!!!!

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who doesn't care when he signs? Everyone's getting caught up in all the drama.. See the big picture, George Thorne will be a ram. That's all that really matters.

Nope.

I, too, have a life.

Exactly, players know f all about transfers until they are completed.

But they may hear some info at the training ground and in the cafeteria wouldn't you agree?

Just seems to me macks info could very well be genuine and reliable to a degree but not 100% doesn't make him a liar just as he said, posting what he hears from the inside, still more knowledge than the rest of us and I do think on the above basis he would be more likely to hear with regards to Thorne (someone we had on loan and players would be talking about/texting) rather than Christie who majority font know or wouldn't have heard of.

One thing I would like to clarify.

I can swear to you all that I have not lied.

I wouldn't go to the hassle of creating an account to do that.

Someone I know is very close friends with a first team squad member.

Thats how I know what I do.

Hughes 4 year deal, Brysons new contract. Yes it would have been easy to guess Brysons new deal? But nearly every Derby fan to a man was convinced he was going. Hughes 4 year deal. Could anyone else guess he would sign one and the length of contract? No.

Thats the information I was told.

Thorne I was told was more than likely to sign today. But definitely will sign this week.

I apologise if you think I am lying, I can understand when I tell you one thing then give another update.

But it is genuinely what I am hearing.

I can promise you all now, I am not a liar.

I trust my source 120% and whilst he said he was more than likely to sign today he did also say it could be this week.

I honestly can assure you that Thorne will sign this week.

And no I am not covering every possibility as its been suggested. As Thorne could sign next week, the week after or not at all. 

But Thorne will sign this week.

Ok, I will fall for it.One question though.

Do West Brom know that he is signing this week? If not maybe your mate should tell them. Because they have a game tomorrow & then fly to America on Thursday. Surely we don't want to risk him getting injured or have to pay for a flight back from the states?

Ok, I will fall for it.One question though.

Do West Brom know that he is signing this week? If not maybe your mate should tell them. Because they have a game tomorrow & then fly to America on Thursday. Surely we don't want to risk him getting injured or have to pay for a flight back from the states?

There's a link to someone breaking a story on one of their forums of us getting him for

Archived