The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely it's not something you can judge until the end of the season? I.e. when both teams have been away to every side what with differing allocations and that?

Sort of like the actual league table. Didn't stop your lot from winning the league in September though.

Sort of like the actual league table. Didn't stop your lot from winning the league in September though.

Nowhere on any forest forum would you find the words 'when we win the league'. Can't say the same about this site though.

Nowhere on any forest forum would you find the words 'when we win the league'. Can't say the same about this site though.

I didn't say that you said (that we said that you said) you'd win the league, I said that you said (that we said that you said) you'd already won the league.

Now that may have been words that we put in your mouth, but whatever, it's funny, go cry about about it on a forest forum.

Surely it's not something you can judge until the end of the season? I.e. when both teams have been away to every side what with differing allocations and that?

In all honesty, at the end of the season we will only be looking at the league table (probably to see how many points we have won the league by), it will be you lot that will have to resort to bringing these sort of tables out along with injury lists, weather reports etc etc to explain your abysmal league position (if I were you I would bookmark this post just in case it comes back to bite me on the arse ;) )

Nice edit btw lol

I see forest fans are bringing up the attendance argument again

I know embarrassing isn't it...

Interesting that your away numbers are poor compared to similar-sized clubs. I.e where the true hardcore element can be judged.

Says to me that your home attendance is probably made up of fair weather free-loaders.

I think what he is trying to say is if your lot were to charge 400-600 for a ST and

Also works for the actual league table, but it rarely stops your lot booking the open-top coach in September though..... ;)

Archived