The demise of Forest

ladyram

He's a class player

Just need to beef up a bit. Strange that he can't even get on the bench

He just needs to make sure he's in front of Porky in the dinner queue then.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently Pearce thinks he has an attitude. Think you should get tigerted to have a word with mclaren cos in my eyes he's one hell of a player

I'm glad you think I'm so important, but I can't even get Mac to stop farting in bed, so I doubt he'll listen to me about Patterson.

I just keep thinking back to Forest singing "we're toppa the league" away at Spurs in September, so cringey. :lol::lol::lol:

There's nothing wrong with singing that and you would and so wud all other fans when in that position

Having said that, singing that in the cup away at premier league Tottenham was very cringy

There's nothing wrong with singing that and you would and so wud all other fans when in that position

Having said that, singing that in the cup away at premier league Tottenham was very cringy

I don't think we wud. I don't think Watford will either.

Yes we would, and we did for the 5 minutes we were top at the weekend,nowt wrong with it, enjoy it while it lasts

Good man

I don't know what's wrong with it. It's a song that only one club can sing and it's factual. And mostly sung tongue in cheek.

Good man

I don't know what's wrong with it. It's a song that only one club can sing and it's factual. And mostly sung tongue in cheek.

Nothing at all wrong with it. I hope we can sing it in May.

Archived