The demise of Forest

ladyram

Exactly, the point remains that theoetically they could have bought an infinite number of Chris Martins for the price they paid for Lars.

...Or an infinite number of Matt Fryatts but I know which I'd prefer.

Hey, they could have bought 20 of each and still had spare change from 500k. Approximately 500k left in spare change.

I suppose we all have faults as fans

Ours is our obsession about our history and attendances

Yours with this obsession that you had a freebie that as ended up doing well and then comparing every forest player we ve brought against them.

You sound like a muppet mate who talks like he's just heard about this game called football. I hope your on the wind up or your making yourself sound like a donut

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one player I'm surprised isn't playing regularly is Patterson.... Thought it was Forests best player last season. Doesn't psyhco rate him?

Or is he injured?

Apparently Pearce thinks he has an attitude. Think you should get tigerted to have a word with mclaren cos in my eyes he's one hell of a player

Apparently Pearce thinks he has an attitude. Think you should get tigerted to have a word with mclaren cos in my eyes he's one hell of a player

Would play him just off assambolonga.... Wasted out wide...

Why I'm I talking about Forest tactics?!

Yours with this obsession that you had a freebie that as ended up doing well and then comparing every forest player we ve brought against them.

You sound like a muppet mate who talks like he's just heard about this game called football. I hope your on the wind up or your making yourself sound like a donut

Tombo, reel in quick! I think you've got one!

I was wondering the same, his name was mentioned a lot last season . It also suprised me they let Madjewski go to Huddersfield .

One of Billehs better signings....

Madjewski is either brilliant or non existent. Not surprised Physco got rid, flair player...

Seems as though your sense of humour has disappeared. Bad weekend?

I watched Patto a few times last season and thought he was a decent player.

In fact, during that 5-0 win at the Ipro, he was the only one who could come out of with any credit and when he had the ball he genuinely looked dangerous.

Surprised he's not in your team.

But then again, I'm not with Pyscho in charge. You just look like a team of 11 men thrown together. On a sserious note, what style of play do you have? What is your system, your identity?

It seems you have already chopped and changed formations this season and used a number of players - suggesting that perhaps your boss still doesn't know his best 11 or what not.

But whether it's three up front, two up front or just Assom up top on his own, there is no rythmn to your game - just aimless punts and hoping to win the second ball in the final third.

Is this really Psycho's grand plan - or does it at least look like your moving in some sort of direction in regards to an identity/system?

Obsession about your history?really?never noticed that  before.

Jesus wept, trying to get a bite by comparing us with Gillingham and Rotherham is poor even for a gump. 

The sooner they realise they can't compete with the Bournemouth's and Charlton's never mind the serious promotion contenders the better off they'll be, it's all about knowing your place, and theirs is with the other also ran's of this league.

Archived