The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know the gumps ain't interested in proper facts, what else would they be able to bang on about if it wasn't for those extra 56 they take away.

They also still believe in santa ya know, no matter how many times they get told he isn't real, they ain't havin it.

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooffffffff

Haaaaa

It makes me laugh, THEY bring up attendances, get shown the facts and then come back with "why do you keep going on about it"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Only watched the first half due to my sister in law having the audacity to get married on a match day.

Massive turning point that's been shown on fls. This result has been coming and my only surprise it wasn't more.

Hopefully this will give Pearce the kick up the arse needed as it hasn't been anywhere near good enough given the standard of our players.

Another lose on Tuesday is expected. Should be an heavy defeat due to the multiplication of bad weather due and new manager syndrome

What are you in about? There's been at least 3 of us online since the game you numptie

Does calling someone a 'numptie' qualify as trolling nowadays? Bloody Tories spoiling your fun, Dawny

Oh, ok.

500k more than Chris Martin.

Exactly, the point remains that theoetically they could have bought an infinite number of Chris Martins for the price they paid for Lars.

...Or an infinite number of Matt Fryatts but I know which I'd prefer.

Hey, they could have bought 20 of each and still had spare change from 500k. Approximately 500k left in spare change.

The one player I'm surprised isn't playing regularly is Patterson.... Thought it was Forests best player last season. Doesn't psyhco rate him?

Or is he injured?

Who cares. Its irrelevant who they play or how they do from now on. Anyone can have a pisseasy start and rack up a few points, many teams often do then fall away.

Its all about us from here, how we play, how we get into our rhythm. We know we are the best footballing side in the league. 

When we hit form, get a few injuries back, get Ibe some more game time then, POW......the trees will be scorched as we rocket past them.

Probably.

Pisseasy Cardiff were unlucky today

Looks like Cardiffs luck has turned...

The one player I'm surprised isn't playing regularly is Patterson.... Thought it was Forests best player last season. Doesn't psyhco rate him?

Or is he injured?

I was wondering the same, his name was mentioned a lot last season . It also suprised me they let Madjewski go to Huddersfield .

Archived