The demise of Forest

ladyram

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies stoners didn't get back to you.... Then read down the thread and it descended into the usual attendance farce.... So didn't add!

I'm noticing a worrying trend with the Gumps now, trying to take pressure off themselves and lower expectations.

I'm arguing with this one guy on Twitter right now who claims that most pundits didn't give them a chance of top 6 and that they've always been dark horses, which is absolute bo11ocks.

They were tipped as promotion favourites from the second they spent 5.5m on a League 1 striker. It's nobody's fault but they're own that they're a little bit ****.

Yeah but Forest have the best defender in the league Mancienne and England's next number 1 Darlow so they're awesome!

What do you mean Derby have conceded less than Forest? That's not possible :huh:

I must admit, thought Mancienne looked by far their best defender. Much better than that liability Wilson. But I can only judge on this game which is the first time I've seen them play. Hunt looks good too.

Yeah but Forest have the best defender in the league Mancienne and England's next number 1 Darlow so they're awesome!

What do you mean Derby have conceded less than Forest? That's not possible :huh:

I must admit, thought Mancienne looked by far their best defender. Much better than that liability Wilson. But I can only judge on this game which is the first time I've seen them play. Hunt looks good too.

Just had a look on that ltlf site. Somebody reckons they won 6 of 7 before fat lad got crocked, and now 1 of 7 since. 

Average bunch of average Champ players with one bit of class pulling the strings who's out till Christmas? Away to the league leaders next?  

Five without a win now; a couple more defeats and how long until Fatwaz gets an itchy trigger finger?  ;)

Just had a look on that ltlf site. Somebody reckons they won 6 of 7 before fat lad got crocked, and now 1 of 7 since.

Average bunch of average Champ players with one bit of class pulling the strings who's out till Christmas? Away to the league leaders next?

Five without a win now; a couple more defeats and how long until Fatwaz gets an itchy trigger finger? ;)

Fawaz was telling the florist fans on twitter "chips up" Reid pulled something trying to get to the front of the queue

I'm noticing a worrying trend with the Gumps now, trying to take pressure off themselves and lower expectations.

I'm arguing with this one guy on Twitter right now who claims that most pundits didn't give them a chance of top 6 and that they've always been dark horses, which is absolute bo11ocks.

They were tipped as promotion favourites from the second they spent 5.5m on a League 1 striker. It's nobody's fault but they're own that they're a little bit ****.

Don't waste your time arguing with gumps Scott. 

is it possible to just smile smugly on twitter?

If not, chill out and look forward to the rest of the season fella....the only way is up!!!!

Archived