The demise of Forest

ladyram

Article I read posted on the Billy sacked thread was talking about Fawaz having class, and not deserving of having to deal with a ***** like Billy.

But Forest fans weren't really saying that when the first thing he did was sack O'Driscoll. 'Thanks for keeping us up, now fook off so we can start the pantomime.'

Seemed like a silly decision then, seems like a sillier decision now. ******* loving it.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if I can bring myself to gloat here.

Would have liked to have seen him given one final transfer window to ensure that next season was a write off for them too.

Glad that the odious little sh1tbag is out of football and can only hope that it is for good this time.

Question for the red dogs - What do you think this does for the reputation of Fawaz? And how do you think prospective managers will view events? Just two weeks ago Fawaz was telling everyone they were more than friends? Then last week said that he would be given at least until the end of the season?

I know its good for the chairman to listen to the fans but is this guy showing too much desperation to be liked?

Not sure if I can bring myself to gloat here.

Would have liked to have seen him given one final transfer window to ensure that next season was a write off for them too.

Glad that the odious little sh1tbag is out of football and can only hope that it is for good this time.

Question for the red dogs - What do you think this does for the reputation of Fawaz? And how do you think prospective managers will view events? Just two weeks ago Fawaz was telling everyone they were more than friends? Then last week said that he would be given at least until the end of the season?

I know its good for the chairman to listen to the fans but is this guy showing too much desperation to be liked?

Like I said in another post, he comes across as very enthusiastic but he's also clueless on how to run a football club. It's only fact he dumps so much cash into the club that they actually like him. I bet they'd be nowhere near as complimentary about him if he tried to run them like our board, in fact they'd have ran him out of town by now!!! Say what you like about our board but, bar Paul Jewell, they appoint the right guy at the right time and don't bow to fan pressure...

Wonder if some rams on here might call Radio Notts tonight...... Stay tuned to find out.... ;)

I'm at work but will beg me boss to let me have me earphones in so I can listen. He's mates with a few of the forest players though so got to tread carefully.

I'll try me best not to laugh.

How long before the deluded Gumps turn their anger on "Colin" for either not waving to them, or not talking to them, or for not playing football the "Forest Way"???

I'll give it till half-time against Charlton!!!!!

Archived