The demise of Forest

ladyram

I've seen a lot of Forest fans banging on about Hughes winning YPOTY. 

I don't understand why though, he is a fantastic footballer. Depends on what you base being a good footballer I suppose, if it was done by statistics, he wouldn't have had a sniff.

The fact is was voted by people in the game, is the reason he won it, IMO. 

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not helped by the fact he's been poor in all the forest matches so far.

First one he played in, he was brilliant. I remember because the talk of him was 'too lightweight for the Forest match' yet he put in a blinder. 

Was at the City Ground, think 1-0 Bryson game. 

First one he played in, he was brilliant. I remember because the talk of him was 'too lightweight for the Forest match' yet he put in a blinder.

Was at the City Ground, think 1-0 Bryson game.

Started the move for the goal didn't he?

They don't rate Hughes? Ah well.

It's wanking over flying wingers and 8ft CBs plus asking players to "put it in the mixer" that's the reason the national team can't match up to the best teams.

Yes, he's a ***** percentage footballer. And he doesn't run around like a headless chicken. Sorry England fans.

They don't rate Hughes? Ah well.

It's wanking over flying wingers and 8ft CBs plus asking players to "put it in the mixer" that's the reason the national team can't match up to the best teams.

Yes, he's a ***** percentage footballer. And he doesn't run around like a headless chicken. Sorry England fans.

Plenty of them believe Lascelles should have won young player of the year and Reid player of the year. I just love how totally unbiased they are  :rolleyes:

To be fair, it was Football League managers who voted on the award and what do they know about football?  :lol:

Plenty of them believe Lascelles should have won young player of the year and Reid player of the year. I just love how totally unbiased they are  :rolleyes:

To be fair, it was Football League managers who voted on the award and what do they know about football?  :lol:

Plenty on here thought that they knew more than our previous one.

(Yes, I went there)

Plenty of them believe Lascelles should have won young player of the year and Reid player of the year. I just love how totally unbiased they are :rolleyes:

To be fair, it was Football League managers who voted on the award and what do they know about football? :lol:

Plenty?

I don't know anyone who thought Lascelles shud get ypoy

Archived