Derby County v Yeovil Town

sage

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you put on the ill voice when you ring in or do you just play it straight?

I love it when I take the sicky calls, they put on the pathetic voice even if they're ringing in for a sprained ankle.....I once had someone ring in @0300hrs giving it all the sore throat, when I here in the background......Chilli sauce with that sir...... :lol:

I love it when I take the sicky calls, they put on the pathetic voice even if they're ringing in for a sprained ankle.....I once had someone ring in @0300hrs giving it all the sore throat, when I here in the background......Chilli sauce with that sir...... :lol:

No way! Ha! Did you say owt?

Don't underestimate Yeovil. They will be fighting for their lives tomorrow and they have the pace in their team to hit us on the break. We will have to be on our guard and take our chances early.

I'd be happy for any win but predict 3-2. Bryson FGS.

Don't worry mate, we've got BAMBAM  hes bound to score at least 2 if hes on for 90 Minutes!

and there's no chance of  them scoring 3.

Don't underestimate Yeovil. They will be fighting for their lives tomorrow and they have the pace in their team to hit us on the break. We will have to be on our guard and take our chances early.

I'd be happy for any win but predict 3-2. Bryson FGS.

Coming up from Somerset for this. I should try and sneak a lift on their bus! 

For some reason, probably more worried about this game than I should be.

No prediction, other than Cold, and I'll be late getting back.

I love it when I take the sicky calls, they put on the pathetic voice even if they're ringing in for a sprained ankle.....I once had someone ring in @0300hrs giving it all the sore throat, when I here in the background......Chilli sauce with that sir...... :rolleyes:

Love it!

Did he get a flea in the ear?

A frogg in the throat?

Was he a little horse?

Chilli in here innit?

No pun intended!  ;)

Archived