A Slight Worry..

mozza

Whats worrying for me is , we are in the middle of a 'tough' three game run , we've got nothing

out of the first two , lose friday its three losses in a row. I'm not unduly worried about that because

we have easier games (in theory) coming up . There will be no easy games 'coming up' in the Prem .

We play our best football 'Barca style' , which requires all the players to be 100% confident in their

own ability to pass and find a teammate with his first touch. Winning breeds confidence, obviously , but

i fear the worst ,as we tend to show 'better' teams too much respect , and seem to want to 'make sure'

our first touch is good , which blunts our passing game , I don't know the answer , but i'm convinced

some of you will..

:)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats worrying for me is , we are in the middle of a 'tough' three game run , we've got nothing

out of the first two , lose friday its three losses in a row. I'm not unduly worried about that because

we have easier games (in theory) coming up . There will be no easy games 'coming up' in the Prem .

We play our best football 'Barca style' , which requires all the players to be 100% confident in their

own ability to pass and find a teammate with his first touch. Winning breeds confidence, obviously , but

i fear the worst ,as we tend to show 'better' teams too much respect , and seem to want to 'make sure'

our first touch is good , which blunts our passing game , I don't know the answer , but i'm convinced

some of you will..

Difference is, in the Prem, we should have better players who do not need to necessarily play at 100% to have a good game.    :)

some of you will..

I'm really starting to get

worried

because two losses on the trot and already things are going to pot, even on here

because

for some reason, we're all posting using double

spaced lines and separated 

sentences.

The person who hopefully will know the answer is the Head Coach.

Nothing we think, say or do on here will make one jot of difference. Looking at the quality of our coaching staff, I feel quite confident that they will iron out the blips to our form caused by

a) Teams playing a pressing, hoof ball, kick Derby off the park game like Wigan

or

b) Being a pesky world class team like Chelsea.

Thing is by the laws of averages we were going to lose at some point. I was just disappointed it was at home to Wigan, who.played some horrible stuff. Chelsea was always a long shot and I think the players will come out of it feeling pretty positive.

Unfortunately, this puts a lot of pressure on Friday's game, where we've not won in ages and mostly get destroyed. I think we need to change up slightly, perhaps introducing Bamford or Bennett, or going two up top to unsettlem them.

We've got to take the game to Leicester, Bolton scored 3 there and our defence has looked pretty solid. I just hope we don't play for a draw.

Leicester

Brighton

Blackburn

Yeovil

Birmingham

Shef Wednesday

QPR

Bournemouth

Burnley

Milwall

Bolton

Reading

Forest

Ipswich

Charlton

Middlesbrough

Blackpool

Huddersfield

Doncaster

Barnsley

Watford

Leeds

According to Albert and his stats we need 9 wins out of all these remaining games for a guaranteed playoff spot.

I don't think we need a win vs Leicester, Brighton and Blackburn but 1 win out of the 3 would help.

Leicester

Brighton

Blackburn

Yeovil

Birmingham

Shef Wednesday

QPR

Bournemouth

Burnley

Milwall

Bolton

Reading

Forest

Ipswich

Charlton

Middlesbrough

Blackpool

Huddersfield

Doncaster

Barnsley

Watford

Leeds

According to Albert and his stats we need 9 wins out of all these remaining games for a guaranteed playoff spot.

I don't think we need a win vs Leicester, Brighton and Blackburn but 1 win out of the 3 would help.

It would need a collapse of epic proportions to see us not make the top 6.

The players and management have shown they're too good to let that happen.

We would have been delighted to be in this position in Jan when Nigel left and Mac came in. Nothing to worry about at all.

I think ( not being disrespctful) that some of our support need to be slightly more realistic. Depends on outlook I suppose. Personally I wont even think about automatic promotion unless we are still in with a shout March April time. If it were to happen then it would be beyond my wildest expctations. We are doing incredibly well and long may it continue but for now just take each game and points on the board as they come.

I think   if we do go up , it needs to be automatic , those extra weeks to strengthen in the summer

will be vital..

and there by hangs January.... i have said before, it will be interesting to see what Mac does this month, will he add proper quality,with a view to definately getting up, or just add a loan or two like Bamford, in case we dont ? Because im not sure of the dynamics of adding almost a new side (budget permitting ) should we go up....  I don't know the answer , but i'm convinced some of you will..

PistoldPete2

Leicester

Brighton

Blackburn

Yeovil

Birmingham

Shef Wednesday

QPR

Bournemouth

Burnley

Milwall

Bolton

Reading

Forest

Ipswich

Charlton

Middlesbrough

Blackpool

Huddersfield

Doncaster

Barnsley

Watford

Leeds

We could quite possibly win our last 9 games of the season.

Problem is until then it looks pretty tough

Archived