A Slight Worry..

mozza

Leicester will be tough as will Blackburn away, both teams are quite physical and we do not do well against that kind of tactic. Brighton will try to play and that will give us a chance. What we have done under the new regime is give ourselves a really good chance of at least the play offs, it will not be plain sailing I guess, but Wigan at home apart the last 12 league games have been great, in my opinion.COYR

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think Sam should stick to his "3 defeats in a week and your out" policy or should he give Steve the benefit of the doubt?

Bearing in mind it was Chelsea i think it would be too early to sack him personally.

Only joking - we'll win at Leicester!

I think it will be very difficult for anyone to finish above Leicester and QPR and therefore I think automatic is a long shot. Play offs would be a great achievement given we've not finished higher than 10th since we were relegated.

I make it an average of 73 points to make the play-offs (based on the past 20 years data)

That's 10 more wins. Less than half our remaining matches

Average points to make the automatics is 86 = 14 more wins

However, there is a much wider spread of points to make automatics (lowest number 79 points, highest 91 points)

Play-offs are usually between 70 and 75 points. Leics last year did it with 68 points - the lowest ever points total to make the play-offs

Archived