The Anti-Ballon d'Or

Duracell

Quite simple really. Who in world football has really caught your eye in the past 12 months as being utterly crap, or just a plain flop?

I'll make a poll of the most common names.

I'll get the ball rolling.

Tom Cleverly. Does he play for England because he plays for Man United, or does he play for Man United because he plays for England? I suspect we'll never know.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Felleini

Only good in a longball team

He wouldn't get in Martinez's Everton side and he sure as hell isn't Man Utd (top 4) standard.

$30mill?

Also Torres. If he cost $10mill instead of the $50mill Chelsea would have sold him off by now. The only reason he plays games is because Chelsea want to get as much out of that $50mill as possible. Cut your losses and get rid! He honestly isn't even worth $7mill now and you'd rather have a Gary Hooper or Agbonlahor instead of him.

Felleini

Only good in a longball team

He wouldn't get in Martinez's Everton side and he sure as hell isn't Man Utd (top 4) standard.

$30mill?

Also Torres. If he cost $10mill instead of the $50mill Chelsea would have sold him off by now. The only reason he plays games is because Chelsea want to get as much out of that $50mill as possible. Cut your losses and get rid! He honestly isn't even worth $7mill now and you'd rather have a Gary Hooper or Agbonlahor instead of him.

Agbonlahor.....give me strength, my dog is a better player than he is.

Andy Carroll.

What a useless lump of a footballer he is. West Ham paying good money for someone who hasn't played at all this season. Last season he had injury problems too. The script was he came back, scores a few goals and pundits rave about him.

Ricky Lambert is far superior and I bet his on 4x less than Carroll a week.

Michael Dawson. Most overrated English centre half in England. Sorry can you sense my bias a little? I appreciate good players from all clubs. (Including the gumps) but how this lad has ever been rated so highly escapes me.

Glen Johnson

Daniel Sturridge

John Terry

Danny Welbeck

Darren Fletcher

Fat Frank

and the lifetime award winner David Beckham.

That's a bit harsh on Fletcher, he's had a serious illness for the last two seasons...

I wouldn't have Johnson or Sturridge on there either.  The rest have been poor this season.  One of Mouriniho's problems this season is not realising Terry & Lamps aren't 25 anymore...

That's a bit harsh on Fletcher, he's had a serious illness for the last two seasons...

I wouldn't have Johnson or Sturridge on there either.  The rest have been poor this season.  One of Mouriniho's problems this season is not realising Terry & Lamps aren't 25 anymore...

Sorry, I wasn't talking about just this season for Fletcher, i was talking about his whole career, rubbish player.

The rest, are all rubbish.

Archived