Wigan Athletic v Derby County

sage

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

Sounds boring anyway...

Yup a bang average derby side scrape a win against the FA Cup winners and one of the fancied teans for promotion. Atmosphere was like a library too, definitely worth stopping in and not getting some action with Mrs Signia.

Well played sir...

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

I think it will be an interesting one, they are a good side, but so are we, they will have played 3 days before, but pro's recover quickly, so im going 1-2 , Powell, Bryson-Martin

I hate dawkins.... closest ive come... 

How many points is that ?

Yup a bang average derby side scrape a win against the FA Cup winners and one of the fancied teans for promotion. Atmosphere was like a library too, definitely worth stopping in and not getting some action with Mrs Signia.

Well played sir...

Go pull the legs off a spider.

I **** you not.

"Could have gone if you'd really wanted"

Working Wednesday night. No away games until next year. C'mon Rodders chisel the ice off your heart.

Go pull the legs off a spider.

I **** you not.

"Could have gone if you'd really wanted"

Working Wednesday night. No away games until next year. C'mon Rodders chisel the ice off your heart.

Daveo, i'm bringing Alpha round in 5, he's grouchy and on his man period again.

I'll get the hagen daas, you put the electric blanket on, i think it's going to be a late one...

Amazing atmosphere our end - tore them apart first half and dug in and held on well after their early goal in second half - Wisdom was different class, coolness personified - Martin led the line superbly - Grant save from the point blank volley in the second half was stunning! Onwards and upwards - COYR!  :)

Daveo, i'm bringing Alpha round in 5, he's grouchy and on his man period again.

I'll get the hagen daas, you put the electric blanket on, i think it's going to be a late one...

You're a cnut to me. We're going to settle this in a duel.

AT WEMBLEY IN MAY!!!

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

I think it will be an interesting one, they are a good side, but so are we, they will have played 3 days before, but pro's recover quickly, so im going 1-2 , Powell, Bryson-Martin

I hate dawkins.... closest ive come... 

How many points is that ?

3 mate , well done !

How did Russell play?

Pretty innocuous tbh. It was a funny game, first hakf we didn't look in too much trouble but took our chances really well and second half we weren't really in it but rode our luck. Could easily have been 3-3 but Grant and the defence did just about enough.

Archived