The worst movie you ever watched from start to finish ?

Cisse

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombie Hunter. Watched it all because I hoping they all died :lol: such a poor film with terrible acting, bar Danny Trejo.

I was thinking the same when we watched Yellow Brick Road.

I wanted to be scared, I wanted suspense, I bloody well wanted something good to happen, somebody to die a most painful death by being decapitated by a truck, or being stretched until they split.

I was still waiting when it ended.

What cobblers. Can't find the DVD, I might have binned it.

Last Year at Marienbad. As Wikipedia puts it:

"The film is famous for its enigmatic narrative structure, in which truth and fiction are difficult to distinguish, and the temporal and spatial relationship of the events is open to question. The dream-like nature of the film has fascinated and baffled audiences and critics; some hail it as a masterpiece, others find it incomprehensible."

I'm one of the 'others'

Why did I watch it through? Captive audience. The physics master at school persuaded a group of us to join the local Film Society, showings on Sunday afternoons in the Buxton Opera House (when it was still run as a cinema, before the expensive tart-up). Having paid the moderate entrance fee, we were all determined to get our money's worth. Boy, it was hard going.

Watched The Apparition last year at the cinema. I really wanted to leave and get a refund after the first 15 mins. The poster of the film is also the very last shot of the film, nice one marketing department. The worst horror movie in history. Some idiots making boo noises for the entire film isn't scary. At the end of the film I asked for a refund, stating how terrible it was. The on duty manager at the time had also seen it, agreed how crap it was and gave me a free cinema ticket  :lol:

Archived