Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

sage

This is my second favourite fixture of the season because of the brilliant Wendies fans and the fact we normally win. 

However, can see this going tIts up as without Eustace they will bully our midfield and Whickham and Fryatt are capable of giving our shaky defence a torrid time.

Think the best tactic would be to forget about defending, just try and outscore them!

The brilliant wendies fans?

Who booed tommy powells minutes silence?

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is my second favourite fixture of the season because of the brilliant Wendies fans and the fact we normally win. 

However, can see this going tIts up as without Eustace they will bully our midfield and Whickham and Fryatt are capable of giving our shaky defence a torrid time.

Think the best tactic would be to forget about defending, just try and outscore them!

Yes, we normally win the first halves. The last two times we've played them, we've thrown away 2-0 leads and drawn 2-2.

Yes, we normally win the first halves. The last two times we've played them, we've thrown away 2-0 leads and drawn 2-2.

We do have a good record against them, I've been Hillsborough seven or eight times and never seen us lose! Can only remember one home defeat, last day of the season a few years ago. Think tudgay scored for them

We do have a good record against them, I've been Hillsborough seven or eight times and never seen us lose! Can only remember one home defeat, last day of the season a few years ago. Think tudgay scored for them

I've never forgiven them for busting our unbeaten record when promoted to Division 1 under Clough  :D Not that many of you will remember

Archived