Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

sage

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got absolutely no confidence at all. We're light in midfield, we aren't flowing like we were last season, and Sheff Wed have got the muscle to bully us at the back.

Anyone know how many away fans coming to this?

I think they always sell their allocation wherever they go. They're every bit as good as Leeds for away followings. Except they have Tango and his crew with them. Who loads of them don't like.

Awwwww!! Really don't want to predict any goals for them but tbh with our defence and a somewhat shaky Grant, I think they might get a couple. Sorry lads, but there it is. 2 for them.

However, down at the other end....

We might have one or two players that have their boots on the right feet and I predict Dawkins, Bryson and Ward to score and so take the spoils.

3-2

Att 27,853

Windy and raining.

I will have me hat and scarf, and gloves.

I'd go:

----------------------------Grant

--------------Wisdom----Keogh----Buxton------

Smith--------------------------------------------------Lowe

----------------------------------------------------------------

-------Hughes-----------Bryson------------Dawkins

----------------------------Martin

Defensive 3 to deal with their 2 strikers (only threat IMO)

Smith and Lowe to get freedom down the sides, could be a nice way to break Lowe in

and 4 prominent attacking players with 5 players behind them, which allows them more freedom.

but who knows, only changes are Lowe for Forsyth and Smith for Eustace but a huge shape change.

That team'ud win 4-0. easy.

Martin FGS

I think they always sell their allocation wherever they go. They're every bit as good as Leeds for away followings. Except they have Tango and his crew with them. Who loads of them don't like.

Given our start our away followings have dipped this season, still average over 2k and have sold 3200 for Saturday apparently.

Looking forward to this Saturday guys. Got around 500 left of the total allocation, so somewhere between 3200 and 3500 sold so far. Expect to see close to 4000 Owls by Saturday. Should be a good game and good atmosphere as usual, after the Yorkshire games the Midlands ones and what we look forward to most. All the best for the weekend

Legend. Plus I'd say they have much better fans than Leeds. Behaviour wise anyway.

I'd go:

----------------------------Grant

--------------Wisdom----Keogh----Buxton------

Smith--------------------------------------------------Lowe

----------------------------------------------------------------

-------Hughes-----------Bryson------------Dawkins

----------------------------Martin

I'd prefer if we started with 11 tbh

I took Ward out to put him upfront (i did play around with the team abit, and in the end left him out...  :lol: )

Just shift Martin a long a bit and put Ward in, and there is my team  :D

Archived