Derby County v Sheffield Wednesday

sage

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the bigging up of Sheff Wed by some, ''they have lost less games than us'', and who have they drawn ? Boro, Ipswich,  Barnsley, Yeovil, Leeds, Brighton, Millwall. Have we not beat the last 4 convincingly ?

No excuses we should be beating them, that's if a play off spot is the aspiration.

I like the bigging up of Sheff Wed by some, ''they have lost less games than us'', and who have they drawn ? Boro, Ipswich,  Barnsley, Yeovil, Leeds, Brighton, Millwall. Have we not beat the last 4 convincingly ?

No excuses we should be beating them, that's if a play off spot is the aspiration.

Yeovil are a cracking team, ask any Forest fan.

I wasn't "bigging up Sheff Wed" , merely stating a fact, and only lost one of the last six is

another.

Wickham and Fryatt vs Keogh and Buxton.

Not a chance of a clean sheet.

I'm going for an optimistic 3-2 win.

I'd be very surprised if we kept a clean sheet. But Grant against his old side ? Fryatt and Wickham does seem like a very good partnership. Jones has done well to get them both. I'm sure Fores**t were linked with Fryatt at one point ?

I'd be very surprised if we kept a clean sheet. But Grant against his old side ? Fryatt and Wickham does seem like a very good partnership. Jones has done well to get them both. I'm sure Fores**t were linked with Fryatt at one point ?

Wickham is one of the top strikers in the championship. Great loan signing. Annoyingly.

Archived