Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive difference, Commons was a free transfer who was 5 months away from leaving as a free transfer.

Shouldn't have got to that point, and IIRC didn't Leicester pay 1 million for Wes Morgan in the same situation ?. Difference is Fores**t know how to sell players for the right price, our clueless don't. Hughes shouldn't go for less than 15 million, yet he will probably leave for half that.

Shouldn't have got to that point, and IIRC didn't Leicester pay 1 million for Wes Morgan in the same situation ?. Difference is Fores**t know how to sell players for the right price, our clueless don't. Hughes shouldn't go for less than 15 million, yet he will probably leave for half that.

Forest good at selling? Kelvin Wilson. Lewis McGugan. Kris Commons. Wes Morgan.

????

There is probably some truth in this release clause stuff.

Perhaps his agent is getting it publicised.

Maybe bryso is interested to see who might come in for him.

He seemed the most disappointed with the loss of the previous management.

I think i'd try and buy the clause off him if i was stuttering stsam.

One things is clear.

Bryson is too good to be playing for a mid table championship side.

So either we've got to get better and stay better or he's got to find a better club.

Currently he's outperforming us and he's outperforming this division.

If we lose him, his quality, his energy levels and his brilliant spirit for 750k then I'll go mental at whoever put the clause in, even if its Nigel Clough, I'd go mental at him for letting Craig leave for such a token amount.

Forest good at selling? Kelvin Wilson. Lewis McGugan. Kris Commons. Wes Morgan.

????

BD didn't start him, Commons they didn't flog him in Jan like GSE they would rather he help get them promoted, which he did and he was in the League One team of the season. Morgan went for 1 million, so they did well there.

Joining a forum and talking up your main rivals as being good at selling players is strange, especially when most of the "sales" happened under the previous regime.

Southampton and Spurs are good at selling players and they would be a more credible argument Forest considering where they are now.

I doubt whether nigel negotiates the contracts.

And derby weren't in a strong negotiating position.

Byrson's contract had expired and he was free to go.

£750k would be a bargain if true.

Any team in the bottom half of the prem would be daft not to to try and sign him.

Archived