Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably don't want to be into a position where he's out of contract

But with a £750k release clause - if true - he's not exactly under contract either.

Joining a forum and talking up your main rivals as being good at selling players is strange, especially when most of the "sales" happened under the previous regime.

Southampton and Spurs are good at selling players and they would be a more credible argument Forest considering where they are now.

Its called being objective, and I didn't even mention Jenas, Dawson, Reid who all went for more than Derby's players have.

Its called being objective, and I didn't even mention Jenas, Dawson, Reid who all went for more than Derby's players have.

I wouldn't know what ANY Florist had been bought or sold for. 

In Normanton Rams defence , it may be a case of 'keep your friends close , and your enemies even closer..

Not accusing him of anything - in fact, his deep and valuable knowledge of matters scumbucketesque might come in useful for slapping Dawny down now and again.

• 2 months later...

Anyone care to interpret this for me?

Mr Nixon thinks we might want a left back but have difficulty finding one?  His story about Celtic and Bryson was tosh. 

How do you know.

Because he would have gone by now - isn't it obvious? Clubs were supposed to be lining up for what would have been the 'bargain of the year', and nothing has happened. Ergo, it was probably bullshit.

Archived