Craig Bryson

DcFc Dyycheee

Valleyram showed his true WUM colours a month or so ago, then disappeared for a bit.

He didn't pop up after we beat Brighton without Bryson, but once we've lost without Bryson starting...

...lo and behold he's come back to single mindedly blather on about Bryson again, yet you people are still taking his posts seriously.

I despair.

I was at the Brighton game and the team played very well , mind you apart from the goal I thought will Hughes was anonymous therefore I thought he should be left out , the boy one day will play for England , of that I've no doubt but right now he's not as good as craig Bryson , fact

I said craig never played well at Brighton , so are we now saying one below standard game and you don't get back in ?

I despair

Derbys best player n he's left out for a one off game , no wonder qpr could not believe the team sheets

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson is a very good player, granted but he's not integral to the play like Martin is. Also, Hughes was anything but anyonymous, I thought he had a great game linking the play together. Hendrick also had a superb game. Both could not be dropped due to such outstanding performances. Due to these 2 factors Bryson didn't play. Simple as that.

Bryson is a very good player, granted but he's not integral to the play like Martin is. Also, Hughes was anything but anyonymous, I thought he had a great game linking the play together. Hendrick also had a superb game. Both could not be dropped due to such outstanding performances. Due to these 2 factors Bryson didn't play. Simple as that.

We will agree to differ , both Martin n bryso need each other to be at their best , no coincidence that within 5 minutes of bryso coming on he makes 1 run in behind qpr defence to set up chance for himself and then lays 2 On for Martin and Dawkins , unless I was blind drunk for the first 68 minutes I never sew Hughes or Hendrick do that but care to remind me

I'm sorry but I just can't see how you can't see it.

Bryson is  of course integral to the way we play.

How many of Martins goals have come from Brysons assists? How many Bryson goals from martins lay offs?

Without Bryson continuously making his intelligent runs,  Martin doesn't have anyone to find with his clever lay offs.

Without Martin's clever lay offs and hold up play, Brysons brilliantly times runs would go unrewarded.

They've got a brilliant understanding and no matter how we don't like to talk about, it's a mistake not playing a fully fit bryson.

What clause?

It's all well and good saying he wouldn't have moved had somebody come in for him in January, you might be right. I don't, however, believe there's any chance we wouldn't have heard about the bid had there been one.

If there is a 750k release clause there would have been a bid in January.

I don't mean to be rude here but...

Do you know what it's like for a player to be left out at Wembley in the biggest game of their career? Do you know how long it takes someone to get over that kind of disappointment? It will stay with him forever.

You call bullshit all you want. It would have been soul destroying to hear McClaren tell him he's on the bench.

I might be wrong, he might have been injured, if I hear a quote from him saying he was unfit, then I'll be back to say I got it wrong.

Unlike some others on here, I am prepared to admit when I'm wrong.

If he is the sort of player that throws his toys out the pram when he is on the bench, he is not good for team morale as he thinks he is better than others, so clause of no clause we would be better off without him.

However this seems an attempt to have a dig at the manager rather that what the player actually thinks.

If he is the sort of player that throws his toys out the pram when he is on the bench, he is not good for team morale as he thinks he is better than others, so clause of no clause we would be better off without him.

However this seems an attempt to have a dig at the manager rather that what the player actually thinks.

No change there then.

I agree with you!! I'm a fan of Bryson too though hope they all stay!

I'm sorry but I just can't see how you can't see it.

Bryson is  of course integral to the way we play.

How many of Martins goals have come from Brysons assists? How many Bryson goals from martins lay offs?

Without Bryson continuously making his intelligent runs,  Martin doesn't have anyone to find with his clever lay offs.

Without Martin's clever lay offs and hold up play, Brysons brilliantly times runs would go unrewarded.

They've got a brilliant understanding and no matter how we don't like to talk about, it's a mistake not playing a fully fit bryson.

We did perfectly fine without Bryson against Brighton. A top 6 team that we absolutely decimated due to Hendrick's constant driving forward and Hughes' incredible ball control and vision. They are completely different midfielders to Bryson but often equally effective.

Without Martin, we flop, see Millwall home as a reference point.

We will agree to differ , both Martin n bryso need each other to be at their best , no coincidence that within 5 minutes of bryso coming on he makes 1 run in behind qpr defence to set up chance for himself and then lays 2 On for Martin and Dawkins , unless I was blind drunk for the first 68 minutes I never sew Hughes or Hendrick do that but care to remind me

Sorry but you can't compare Bryson coming on against a 10 man QPR side to Hughes/Hendrick's performance against 11 men.

Dawkins also got in behind the QPR defence, had a shot and was arguably the closest to scoring. Nobody here is claming he should have started over Jonny Russell who didn't actually haave a shot of note in the whole game.

One could argue Bryson perhaps should have started as he's undoubtedly a bigger goal threat that Hendrick and Hughes, but goals and assists aren't the only conditions of being a good midfielder otherwise Andres Iniesta would never have played for Spain and Barcelona.

I don't see Barca fans screaming for Fabregas to be selected over Iniesta, or Real Madrid fans screaming for Isco to be selected over Luka Modric because Fab and Isco score more goals.

Let it go buddy, Craig Bryson is a good player and we know it. you don't have to come on here every 10 minutes and remind us. 

I think we need to calm down a bit.

Maybe there is a release clause, maybe there isn't

Maybe he was fit, maybe he wasn't

Maybe if he was leaving him out against QPR could disillusion him. Maybe it won't

None in here know for certain. Lets leave it at that, stop the bitching and leave this thread alone until any new actual transfer speculation with links appears.

Archived