Rumours linking Andre Wisdom of Liverpool over a possible loan

North_Stand_Ram

Just been on TALK sport End of season loan. Need to do something at the back we've leyt in 20, hope he's good. My mate ( a Liverpool fan) watchies the U21 games and stuff on Liverpool TV and says he's the best of their young players just needs games.

We can only loan for 97 days?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not yet, no.

I've only seen the highlights. I was just putting forward my case for horror performance rather than talking about Forsyth - if he that then he's certainly pushed the criteria. I'd hate to think what dramatic term someone would come up with for when a player gives away a penalty, scores an own goal AND gets sent off.

Sounds like Naylor a few weeks ago 2 own goals and gave away a last minute penalty as Newport County lost 3-2

Have you not seen Forsyth's tackle on Forestieri? It wasn't a 'horror' display by anymeans.

He was *****!! Great tackle but maybe we should expect our defenders to make great tackles from time to time.

Gave the ball away needlessly and in stupid areas countless times. Controlled a throw into touch in the first half!!

Think he is just a poor player all round to be honest, didn't impress me then end of last season and has been worse this season.

Liking mclaren making signings and acting quickly, think a few players are in for surprise exits.

Forsyth, Coutts, Davies, Sammon, Jacobs, Buxton, smith and freeman all not up to promotion standard for me.

Deeney is now fourth choice it seems when ledgkins returns so it's goodbye to him.

Maybe not an awe inspiring clip, but I saw someone who can pass, decent in the air, two footed, comfortable on the ball, looked OK to me .

That was probably the best of the bunch to be honest.

If videos of Premier League football didn't get deleted within minutes of being uploaded I'm sure we'd get a good compilation of him actually doing some good defending under pressure in games that matter, but there's nary a shred of meaningful defending in any of the clips and all the passes are when he's given loads of time on the ball.

That was probably the best of the bunch to be honest.

If videos of Premier League football didn't get deleted within minutes of being uploaded I'm sure we'd get a good compilation of him actually doing some good defending under pressure in games that matter, but there's nary a shred of meaningful defending in any of the clips and all the passes are when he's given loads of time on the ball.

This is true, I merely pointed out that the ability is there to see, albeit in not too stressful conditions.

Archived