Rumours linking Andre Wisdom of Liverpool over a possible loan

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen him a handful of times for Liverpool, mainly at RB where he didn't impress me. Out of position + against top opposition, hardly surprising. 

For the under 21's he's been very good when I've watched him at CB. A very capable defender.

I've seen him a handful of times for Liverpool, mainly at RB where he didn't impress me. Out of position + against top opposition, hardly surprising. 

For the under 21's he's been very good when I've watched him at CB. A very capable defender.

You clearly didn't watch the game against Finland? I guess it was first game he had to deal with good striker and was very, very poor indeed.

So a 20year old, captain of England's u21's, who has appeared 14 times in the premier league is not good enough for us, but Hughes,

never played in the premier is worth 20 ml.

Some of you make my co ck laugh :)

Some of the garbage I read on here from members of the Junior Football Manager Appreciation Society really is silly, Smiffy - but it's a laugh on a sunday night when I'm on holiday and half cut. Please don't discourage them.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/liverpools-andre-wisdom-join-derby-2474683

Liverpool's Andre Wisdom to join Derby County on loan

21 October 2013 12:00 AM By Alan Nixon

The under-21 defender, who can play at right back or centre half, is leaving Anfield to get more playing time

Deal: Liverpool's Andre Wisdom will move to Derby County on loan

Liverpool are letting England under-21 defender Andre Wisdom go to Steve McClaren’s Derby County on loan.

McClaren made an approach for highly-rated Wisdom - who can play at right back or centre half - despite his side’s big win at Watford.

Wisdom has been available to go out for games for a few weeks and Brendan Rodgers is happy for him to go to the Rams for action.

McClaren wanted to bring in a new defender from the day he arrived and the chance to snap up Wisdom for the rest of the year is a major boost for his squad.

Derby are eighth in the Championship, having won 18 points from 12 games.

Keogh wouldn't get dropped, the Whitbread injury must've forced our hand a little. Smith may well be dropped, presumably Keogh will stay in position but him or Wisdom can play right-back don't forget.

Keogh came straight back into the side after the red card rescinded, he's not likely to drop the captain for an England U21 player. Particularly after not doing anything wrong saturday, aside from a few stray passes. Would be very odd to see him dropped, at least.

Archived