Rumours linking Andre Wisdom of Liverpool over a possible loan

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He will be coming in as right back and cover for centre half I reckon. Both bucko and Keogh were decent against Watford.

would rather see him as a CB

It's a big signal of intent if it comes off though.

Don't know enough about him to fully judge but if he's got into Liverpools first team then it's exactly the type of signing fans have been crying out for.

Its a fkn loan....how can that be a signal of intent?........are the fans crying out for loans?

Its a fkn loan....how can that be a signal of intent?........are the fans crying out for loans?

If fans are crying out for loans, that is simply because loans (and freebies) are the ONLY thing we can do until January. We need more competition and squad depth until then. There are no other options, we certainly cannot buy anyone.

I trust you can absorb this information and it helps.

If fans are crying out for loans, that is simply because loans (and freebies) are the ONLY thing we can do until January. We need more competition and squad depth until then. There are no other options, we certainly cannot buy anyone.

I trust you can absorb this information and it helps.

Oh thank you, yes i'll try to absorb that.

No....still don't see any loan representing any sort of signal of intent.

I do see a possible link to selling our best player though.

Tell me RamNut, between now and January who else are we supposed to sign?

It's a signal of intent as that's arguably the biggest signing we could possibly make.

It's a signal of intent as well as that is exactly the type of signing Rush wanted to bring in.

It's a signal of intent, not a signal I'm particularly delighted with as I don't want to see Bucko replace, but it's a signal of intent non the less.

I did say a couple of weeks back that the biggest test will be how Steve McC makes his changes.

Whitbread comes in and would play if not injured. Bucko is back up, clearly.

Dawkins came in on trial and still made the team week one, we even played 4-5-1 to fit him in.

Wsidom is not coming to sit on the bench so either Smith, Bucko Keogh or Whitbread are going to miss out. Freeman drop further down the pecking order.

For someone not looking to make drastic changes he clearly doesn't fancy our back four one bit.

It's a signal of intent as that's arguably the biggest signing we could possibly make.

It's a signal of intent as well as that is exactly the type of signing Rush wanted to bring in.

It's a signal of intent, not a signal I'm particularly delighted with as I don't want to see Bucko replace, but it's a signal of intent non the less.

I did say a couple of weeks back that the biggest test will be how Steve McC makes his changes.

Dawkins came in on trial and still made the team week one, we even played 4-5-1 to fit him in.

Wsidom is not coming to sit on the bench so either Smith, Bucko Keogh or Whitbread are going to miss out. Freeman drop further down the pecking order.

For someone not looking to make drastic changes he clearly doesn't fancy our back four one bit.

Judging by the amount of goals we have shipped already this season, I don´t fancy it much either.

I don't fancy our back four. I also don't think they are good enough for a top 6 team either. :p

On a serious note, though, our defence has been our problem for 18, or so, months. Since Barker was injured we have needed another defender but we sold Shackell and replaced him with Keogh, and not sufficiently replaced Barker. Bucko is a good squad player, as is Keogh, but neither are up there with the best in the league. You could probably get away with one or the other but not both. Whitbread has looked ok so far but we are still conceding too many goals.

Oh thank you, yes i'll try to absorb that.

No....still don't see any loan representing any sort of signal of intent.

I do see a possible link to selling our best player though.

Just cos you don't see it, doesn't mean it's not there, although you cynically manage to see a link with selling our wonderkid though.

For me, the signal of intent is simple, there is an intention to NOT muddle through with what we have got.

Archived