Rumours linking Andre Wisdom of Liverpool over a possible loan

North_Stand_Ram

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TobyWanKenobi

Some thoughts of Liverpool fans:

awesome! is derby county any good?

Derby County? Aren't they a league 2 team? Great news either way imo, he's skilled enough that I think he'll probably be a starter for them which is exactly what he needs. Really hope they play him as a wingback, I think that's the area he needs to improve in most

Can hopefully get in Will Hughes' ear.

this is a win-win. Wisdom gets some game experience he's not going to be able to get at LFC anymore (I hope, barring more injuries), and I have to assume that he's been sent with instructions to have some conversations with Will...

We're spunking CB's

Keogh

Bucko

Whitbread

OB

Gjokaj

Barker (technically)

and now Wisdom.

Got to be someone leaving too, OB and Gjokaj going out on loan?

Two are injured, Gjokaj is not really a first team player, leaving Keogh, Buxton and Whitbread (who may be injured). Steve Mc may not rate what we have or just may think Wisdom is better. Isnt that part of his job to make us better

Think Talksport has got 'end of the year' and 'end of the season' confused ??????

They are still saying 'end of the season' but it can't be

Nothing official yet on the club site.....................

What's to stop the 2 clubs agreeing a deal until the end of the season and just sorting it out when the 93 days is up?

Wisdom has played almost exclusively as a full back. I'd rather play Bucko at CB than Wisdom. Bucko is a natural CB at least.

Is barker a natural centre back as he started out as a right back, Keogh also started as a right back as many young centre halfs do. Lots of young centre Halfs make there first few apperences in different positions, sol Campbell even played up front and left back. It doesn't mean they aren't a natural centre half

Might be a verbal agreement to extend it in Jan.

I don't see how it will have anything to do with Hughes. Too much can happen. Hughes might turn pants. Wisdom might be pants. One or the other might get injured.

I watched this Wisdom play RB twice for Liverpool and he was alright-ish defensively but on the ball he was clueless. Zero attacking threat.

As for Liverpool fans banging on about Hughes the hype surrounding him is unfair. I don't think he's worth anything like some of the fees being talked about. I think he has the natural ability and instincts to play at the highest level if he is coached and played the right way.

I think we should exploit the ridiculous overpricing of British players and expect and hope to get something like £5m - £8m.

For Liverpool though they have had good players like Sahin and Lucas and Henderson who they don't really appreciate(?). He's stepping into a level where it's easy to get swallowed up. Where youngsters from all over Europe brought in.

They're getting all the over hype.

Hughes is class. It's ridiculous to compare him to Xavi but that would be a wonderful role model. A player who brings out the best in other players. But he's got to be surrounded by players he can work with. Plus he's got a long way to go and could do with replicating his top form more often. Perhaps a slower more technical league would suit him.

Imo he represents a quite a gamble for a PL side with the scouting and financial power of Liverpool.

The things people expect of him are unfair. He's also not the sort of player to change a game alone. He's a string puller. Not the 'monkey'. It tends to be the final product players that fetch bigger money

Archived