Here We Go Again...

G STAR RAM

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Besides, neither player is black, both players are mixed race!

Townsend - Jamaican/Cypriot. Smalling.. well I don't know the details because wikipedia doesn't tell me, and it doesn't matter anyway.

I just want to comment on Alpha's comments about music... I like lots of different music, I'll give anything a chance, but I've developed a rule. The third time a song says 'nigga' 'bitch' 'ho' or references shooting, or gangbanging, or whatever... it goes off and is disregarded as total ****. Seriously, is there really nothing else to write songs about if you want to rap?

The thing is, my rule usually means that most rap songs barely last 20 seconds!

However, Piara Powar, executive director of Football Against Racism in Europe (Fare), told the BBC that Hodgson had got it wrong.

"This was a silly phrase to use in a diverse workforce," said Powar.

"I think some players will see it as a reflection of the type of language still used by some coaches and some attitudes that still prevail."

Who is this feckin PC moron?

The head of the 'Kick It Out' campaign wants a full investigation. 

The middle/upper classes need a dose of reality. 

I'm wondering how the investigation is going to go.

Will they do a re-construction and get Hodgson to tell the joke again?

Then afterwards they could get players to put their hands up if they found it offensive.

The only thing that needs Kicking Out of football are these parasites who are making jobs for themselves by looking for racist undertones in every word that passes a white persons lips.

Roy is no racist, the bigger issue for me is a player leaked this ? Who and did they leak it for some extra dough, Roy is one of the true gentleman and thoroughly intelligent managers in the game. Absolute non-story, intent is everything and I will never believe Roy would be racist, though some managers probably are.

Jokes that are prohibited -

Monkey jokes

Teeth jokes

Big willy jokes

Swimming jokes

Sunbathing jokes

Any more?

For f*cks sake Roy, whatever you do, DO NOT describe one of our black players as fast, don't even say they've got pace.

You forgot jokes about ginger people, fat people, bad breath......

You forgot jokes about ginger people, fat people, bad breath......

Regionalist so no scouse, brummy or leicester jokes - Irish - Welsh (Scotish still permitted because Strachen is ginger and scotish so it cancels the ban out) geeks and freeks (forEst shown some late protection there).

Maybe Redknapp has a snake in the changing rooms?

That was my thought.

The unendingly trustworthy Redknapp gets on the radio to say 'I've no problem with Roy' in a way that suggests that's exactly what he has with Roy. Meanwhile, one of his lackeys in the England squad, who would rather have chirpy cockerney geezer Harry on their jaunts abroad than have dour, disciplined Roy, starts a whispering campaign in the papers.

Brave people.

You pay peanuts you get people of various ethnic backgrounds that may not have the desired effect on the given task.

Not black people

But it could be black people because they can be useless too.

Not more useless than any other race though.

Not that race makes any difference to ability.

We are all equal in everything.

FIFA. Not just football. We unite the world

Wedknapp's a ranker.

Woy's no wacist.

[no offence to anyone with a speech impediment intended, this post was purely to achieve a cheap laugh from like minded football supporters and should be read and understood as such]

ps, Daveo, i hope the above disclaimer stops us being shut down and you and Boycie don't go to prison.

Archived