how to get into the "friend zone"

SuperSheep

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grab her by the hand and tell her you want to show her something. Get in the car and drive to the nearest bridge overlooking train tracks. Pull out some binoculars and tell her that the Argo 126 Dynamic duo valve 2000 should be passing through any moment now and it's something you want to share with someone special.

You can tie things up nicely by touching yourself as a train rolls by. That's optional.

Nobody gets hurt. Can be friends in the future.

Grab her by the hand and tell her you want to show her something. Get in the car and drive to the nearest bridge overlooking train tracks. Pull out some binoculars and tell her that the Argo 126 Dynamic duo valve 2000 should be passing through any moment now and it's something you want to share with someone special.

You can tie things up nicely by touching yourself as a train rolls by. That's optional.

that is not a locomotive? Did you mean the Pendalino? That's if the line had overheads of course.

that is not a locomotive? Did you mean the Pendalino? That's if the line had overheads of course.

Well I've daveogoogled to try and show off some train knowledge and I just can't find anything. Plus I've delivered a high quality gag in another thread and despite my excellent delivery it's bombed.

I'm not going to carriage on posting my quality material. The audience just isn't there. Ive made a rail mess of things

Solid advise. 

Equally you could buy a bear from Clintons (or Card Factory) cut it a little hole at, pull out some of the fluff and invite her round... walk her into your room, act all shocked and flustered and hide it (but make sure she's seen it)

She'll never touch you again, promise  :)

or..

"http://www.chocolateseo.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/1337575154hulk-smash-gif" alt="1337575154hulk-smash-gif">

'smash it' 

Is it? We used to use it in Hull all the time (if you've been to Hull you'd understand!)

And Half Man Half Biscuit (from Tranmere) used it in Dickie Davies Eyes referring to the Flake advert

A Romany bint in a field with her paints / Suggesting we faint at her beauty

Commonly used by my Boro mates also.When not reading Michael Moorcock :)

Well I've daveogoogled to try and show off some train knowledge and I just can't find anything. Plus I've delivered a high quality gag in another thread and despite my excellent delivery it's bombed.

I'm not going to carriage on posting my quality material. The audience just isn't there. Ive made a rail mess of things

you've hit the buffers I'm afraid.

Will we get an update on what you choose? I'm not sure I like us all giving advice if we don't find out the outcome.

If you do come back with daily updates I will bug your house etc and we will all watch events unfold like a real life Truman Show.

Whatever you decide to do, your friendship will never be the same. If she has asked you to be more than mates, then she has always wanted to be more than mates and has been waiting for the right time to ask you.

Unless you think it could go long term and this is what you want, then you have to play with a straight bat and explain you just want to be mates. However, even the kindest rejection in the world is still a rejection and will eat away at her on some level, especially when you meet someone else at a later date. 

Any middle ground approach will end in failure.

Archived