how to get into the "friend zone"

SuperSheep

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never mind I get you, well let's hope some people are half decent on here :D

Perverts.

Decency...on here???

We're football fans..that means we cause trouble, beat folk up, get excessively drunk and are highly perverted.

At least that is what the papers told me..

You do realise that if you now start going out with her... You could end up in a relationship with her..

And that your girlfriend will have been perved on by a bunch of cabrones over the internet

I'd never post pics of my girlfriend over the internet (I don't want strangers making fun of me :ph34r: )

A bird (not the animal for you pun people) wants to be more than mates but right now I'm not looking for a relationship. But we've been mates for a good few years and I don't want to be a dick and just say no?

Awkward situation. I'm in a pickle.

I'll pump her for you.

You do realise that if you now start going out with her... You could end up in a relationship with her..

And that your girlfriend will have been perved on by a bunch of cabrones over the internet

I'd never post pics of my girlfriend over the internet (I don't want strangers making fun of me :ph34r:)

It's a bit late for that mate

story time, what happened mate! I'll be your agony aunt! ;)

Hahaha. ( can't believe I am saying any of this) and no pictures!

Strange one. Anyway, the girl has said the timing isn't right, but she wants to continue to get know me. Basically it leaves a door open, but not right now! Or I am just becoming a backup option....

I have nothing to lose...so I don't know why I view it so badly.

Hahaha. ( can't believe I am saying any of this) and no pictures!

Strange one. Anyway, the girl has said the timing isn't right, but she wants to continue to get know me. Basically it leaves a door open, but not right now! Or I am just becoming a backup option....

I have nothing to lose...so I don't know why I view it so badly.

ouch, I'm 99% sure your not a backup option most girls aren't like that? One thing for sure is don't pester her, but still keep the friendly chitchat and ask her if your relationships going anywhere in about three/three and a half weeks time.

Should work mate

Archived