how to get into the "friend zone"

SuperSheep

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bird (not the animal for you pun people) wants to be more than mates but right now I'm not looking for a relationship. But we've been mates for a good few years and I don't want to be a dick and just say no?

Awkward situation. I'm in a pickle.

Friends with benefits not an option?

A bird (not the animal for you pun people) wants to be more than mates but right now I'm not looking for a relationship. But we've been mates for a good few years and I don't want to be a dick and just say no?

slip 'er one , if it don't float ya boat , just say can we still be friends , simples..

Before making a decision like this, you need to ask yourself one important question, which could influence your future happiness...

Has she got nice tits?

**** her only when you're drunk.

Archived