how to get into the "friend zone"

SuperSheep

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to need to see a picture of this bint before I can offer advice. 

Whilst I agree with the above, and many others in this thread.

A girls feelings is not something to be messed with, they are god's own beautiful creation and the love between a man and girl is strong, very strong when nurtured and cared for in the right way. 

So next time you see her, and she is acting all shy - and gives you that little smile, y'know.. the one you've come so accustom too and think to yourself.

'is she AT LEAST6/10?' 

and if your answer is 'yes', then what yer pissin bawt at.. tek er b'hind skips, outta odeon and gee er sum finga blastin' fun

and if she is a solid 8 or higher, with a good personality - then, do it. 

Funnily enough, I believe I am the romantic one on here too  :ph34r:

That's not a very nice expression.

It's 'smash her'

Where's your manners?

Ha excellent point, i've been dragged up awful.

To offer some serious advice to the OP. I'd say just be honest, you're friends so hopefully she will appreciate the honesty and not take it to heart. If you've been friends a while she should see where you're coming from.

Fair play for considering turning it down, in the long run she'll probably appreciate you protecting her feelings.

- edit -

Who am i kidding? Smash it.

So you don't want to get into the friend zone, you don't want to leave the friend zone. A bizarre situation that I can't get my head around. She wants it, give her what she wants.

There's nothing to say you'll lose her as a friend. You may even have some fun and it may turn into something better than friendship.

It's a Saaavern thing.

Is it? We used to use it in Hull all the time (if you've been to Hull you'd understand!)

And Half Man Half Biscuit (from Tranmere) used it in Dickie Davies Eyes referring to the Flake advert

A Romany bint in a field with her paints / Suggesting we faint at her beauty

Archived