Sam Rush's side of the story

HeyHudson

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I actually said was:

There actually seem to be people who want McClaren to be even worse than their beloved Clough.

The 'seem' suggests a possibility. Some have taken this very much to heart. If they don't want McClaren to fail, they would simply assume the remark is not meant for them.

My last word on this is, many posters who were pro-Clough got fed up of being vilified and having found they are still being vilified 5 days after Clough's sacking have gone from fed up to p1ssed off. 

From what I see on here, anti-Clough posters are starting these arguments and pro-Clough posters are reacting.

Now the what funds were available debate has petered out, I see no point in threads raking over old ground and old divisions. 

My last word on this is, many posters who were pro-Clough got fed up of being vilified and having found they are still being vilified 5 days after Clough's sacking have gone from fed up to p1ssed off.

From what I see on here, anti-Clough posters are starting these arguments and pro-Clough posters are reacting.

Now the what funds were available debate has petered out, I see no point in threads raking over old ground and old divisions.

At least I'm not a hater any more, which I appreciate.

I only made an observation about the tone of some of the stuff on this and other threads with no malice or wind up intended and apparently opened a hornets' nest. A quite astonishing period of play really.

I apologise for any offence, even to the person who doesn't consider me a true supporter.

At least I'm not a hater any more, which I appreciate.

I only made an observation about the tone of some of the stuff on this and other threads with no malice or wind up intended and apparently opened a hornets' nest. A quite astonishing period of play really.

I apologise for any offence, even to the person who doesn't consider me a true supporter.

Not sure what Watford has to do with this?

You only have to read some of the bitter 'put the club before family' guff and such like.

There are clearly people willing the new manager to fail so they can chuck it back in the faces of Rush and the board.

I haven't seen that at all. On the whole, everyone seems fairly happy with steve apart from nott_ram

People are gonna talk about Nigel Clough - he's now part of DCFC's history, we can't airbrush him out. The divide will always be there, some fans think he did a good job some don't. There is absolutely nowt anyone can do about that, no one on here (who is voiciferous either way) has changed their stance over the last year or two and will not do so in the future.

I know, from my own experience of watching and supporting Derby, that he has done a good job in difficult circumstances (to quote Sam Rush). I also know that some fans think the exact opposite.

We don't have to agree! It doesn't matter! We all think we are right!

ffs!

It sickens me as well gstar, Rush has no class that's for sure, giving the scum laughing rights over someone who has served the club well under severe constraints. We all have to move on now, onwards and upwards/downwards :D

Well I personally don't think Derby should make any decisions based on what them down the A52 think.

I've got problem with Rush. This is a dog eat dog business and he's shown he won't accept crap.

Besides, if you listen to all the interviews he's given since all of this started he bece frustrated with exactly the same things we did.

- Negative tactics

- not looking further than Dundee or Dorset for potential signings

- unwillingness to spend money on a centre half as it meant unsettling his bum chums Buxton, Keogh & Barker

Since being regular poster here, I've come to realise and acknowledge that Clough did nurse the club back to health. Prior to that, I was adamant he was clueless and negative and was just a puppet. I think my opinion has changed

you're just covering yourself incase you have no one to argue with :blink:  :D

I've got problem with Rush. This is a dog eat dog business and he's shown he won't accept crap.

Besides, if you listen to all the interviews he's given since all of this started he bece frustrated with exactly the same things we did.

- Negative tactics

- not looking further than Dundee or Dorset for potential signings

- unwillingness to spend money on a centre half as it meant unsettling his bum chums Buxton, Keogh & Barker

How much money was there for a centre half, it might have only been £5000 a week for a freebie or upto £250,000 for a fee. If so what's the point in spending for the sake of it. Someone tell me how much money is available before I'll judge whether it should have been spent or not

and the fact is steve mclaren left for  man utd for a fatter pay packet so how any derby fan can support this judas is beyond me..youve got the morals of a nottingham ally cat!

Andy In Liverpool, shame on you for setting up an alt account just to win an argument.

;)

Archived