Sam Rush's side of the story

HeyHudson

TobyWanKenobi

I wish my dad had cool quirks like believing in aliens and being a son of godhead.

Being a wifebeater doesn't really count.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gareth posts on here... it's no secret who his father is. I go to matches with him and he's Rams mad.

I was just interested in how he came to Derby or became a Derby fan.....as David Icke has no connection with Derby does he?

I was just interested in how he came to Derby or became a Derby fan.....as David Icke has no connection with Derby does he?

As said above, it was cos of the goalkeeper thing and being a kid mad on Peter Shilton.

I think he's from Leicester originally. Not sure where he live now.

He lives in Derby now. Has done for a while.

I wish my dad had cool quirks like believing in aliens and being a son of godhead.

Being a wifebeater doesn't really count.

Believing in alien conspiracies and thinking you're the second coming, is still preferable to hailing from Grottingham in my book.

It's not aliens he believes in, and he's never said anything about the second coming, that was the press trying to discredit him lol.

The reptile thing, is more of an analogy I think, but he said one thing which made me think (as I don't believe in what he says generally), if you tune your radio into a different frequency, you cannot hear things on another frequency. That doesn't mean there's nothing there. Our eyes are only tuned into one frequency, so many things are out there we cannot see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42l9wfqgt14

It's not aliens he believes in, and he's never said anything about the second coming, that was the press trying to discredit him lol.

The reptile thing, is more of an analogy I think, but he said one thing which made me think (as I don't believe in what he says generally), if you tune your radio into a different frequency, you cannot hear things on another frequency. That doesn't mean there's nothing there. Our eyes are only tuned into one frequency, so many things are out there we cannot see.

I thought you'd like him, most of your concepts are alien to me :ph34r: .  

brainwashed, such a shame. ;)

Talking about David Icke on the Sam Rush thread? Interesting leap.

Personally I find David Icke fascinating, if only because he challenges people to think for themselves. Clearly a lot of what he says is a bit "far-out" and veers into tin-foil hat territory but on a fundamental level I think he has every right to question the way the world works.

And his son is a Rams fan so he can't be that mad…can he???

Archived